RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Te Aroha Track For Wednesday

I have been on the track this afternoon and the reading they do later today will be close to a Dead 4 I would imagine. It was a Dead 5 this morning,

High cloud and warm.

Similar conditions tomorrow should see a Dead 4 reading first thing in the morning and the track improving throughout the day.

The rail is in the true position.

Good punting.

I have been on the track this afternoon and the reading they do later today will be close to a Dead 4 I would imagine. It was a Dead 5 this morning,

High cloud and warm.

Similar conditions tomorrow should see a Dead 4 reading first thing in the morning and the track improving throughout the day.

The rail is in the true position.

Good punting.

. Did you run the track from the mile ted , 4.45.34 last 400 in 1.12.78 ? ....dead 5 for sure :)

$2oo k pick six and it looks tricky proposition,looks certain to jackpot unless we get some informed posters sharing their thoughts...moose you out there?

Not too informed but I'm going skinny early on and wider later.

Going to take a risk in leg 1 by anchoring Wealth Prince - drawn wide but beaten by a good horse last time and not a great field.

Seize The Moment & Poetical (both nice trialists) enough in leg 2.

Brown Girl looks a big chance in leg 3, and throw in the nicely bred Aotearower who went a very nice trial.

As for the rest, good luck.  

. Did you run the track from the mile ted , 4.45.34 last 400 in 1.12.78 ? ....dead 5 for sure :)

Wouldn't mind if I could do 4:45 at present Gruff.  PB for the mile was 4:06 but never ran that many mile races. 

Dead 4 as I thought and cloudy this morning with a bit of a breeze. If the sun comes out later there could be an upgrade to a Good 3.

Pick six considerations:

Leg 1   1 & 5

Leg 2   1, 5 & 9 

Leg 3    3, 11,12 & 15 

Leg 4   1 & 6 

Leg 5   4  &  6

Leg 6   6  &  12

Would this be one of the most bias tracks in NZ. It seems if you aren't in the first 5 turning for home you are no hope, and impossible to win from further than about 3 off the fenc.

little exaggerated but certainly is a leaders course, fair share of argy bargy today and the stipes reports missed plenty (useless) I notice it mentions gotta keeper being 'held up' at the 200 but failed to point out Craig grylls was zig zagging his path from the 300 costing gotta keeper the required momentum to win,few today that will turn around some unfortunate form