RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pattyholka

Dream Collector retired

We would like to confirm that Dream Collector is almost certainly heading to retirement after his injury yesterday.  The x-rays still have to be reviewed by another vet.  We are still in the process of deciding on his retirement plans but it is highly likely to be in in New Zealand.

The team here at Balcairn are gutted as he is a character at our kennels.

Thanks to all those who have "advice" for us regarding whether or not he should have raced yesterday, just like any trainer that has had a greyhound receive a career ending injury we have reviewed our decision  but unfortunately we can not change the past. 

I can confirm he was fit enough and did not have any injuries. going into the race.

Thanks to all those who have supported us with their kind words.

Jean

All the best for his retirement.

A massive loss to the industry.

Sorry it happened , with so much more in store, I was looking forward to the next few months with the Spion Rose, and ultimately the Auckland Cup.

I certainly knew that he was as good as he could've been for his race at Wanganui, as I know you guys wouldn't have started him otherwise, just a tragic event that occurred to one of the best this country has ever seen

Condolences to the connections of this awesome dog. Pure speed and strength to burn.....what a loss to the industry and for you guys Jean. 

Keep in touch about his stud fee etc, i think he would suit alot of our sprinting bitches in nz.