RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Uriah Heap

1st Five

For me it's - Cruden starts and Barrett comes off the bench. Carter gets rid of the rust back in 2015 Super Rugby and Slade just considers himself damn unlucky to come along at a time when there so much talent in this position.

And what about Thrush getting a start at Lock? He's a player I never really rated. But he's doing the business right now. He's in great form.

I think Barrett starts.   I would imagine this was decided before they left Kiwiland.

My guess would be Cruden who maybe can direct the team better when things are tighter.

Barrett ,seen more as an impact player whose speed and maybe less predictable style ,best when opponents weakening.

I'm not so sure that BB enjoys passing.

Agree with most of what has been said here.

Cruden all the way. Aren't the ABs undefeated when Cruden starts at 10?

Barrett far more suited to a bench role when the opposition are tiring.

Dan is well down on his best and needs to string a few Super rugby games together to regain his touch.

All Blacks team to play Wales at Millennium Stadium on Sunday, kick-off 6.30am NZT is: Ben Smith, Charles Piutau, Conrad Smith, Sonny Bill Williams, Julian Savea, Beauden Barrett, Aaron Smith, Kieran Read, Richie McCaw ©, Jerome Kaino, Sam Whitelock, Brodie Retallick, Owen Franks, Dane Coles, Wyatt Crockett. Reserves: Keven Mealamu, Joe Moody, Charlie Faumuina, Patrick Tuipulotu, Liam Messam, TJ Perenara, Colin Slade, Ryan Crotty.