RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eagle Eye

Another Interesting Rumour

I see Gibbonator was up to some interesting kennel tactics once again today ......

Scratched from race 3, kennel mate Grader Jack gains a start and wins hmmmmm

Gee I hope he isn't pushing his luck again ........

Since I can't read, I looked in between the lines and placed $15W & $75P fixed on Grader Jack.

Now that the benchmark is set for fines, I should be able to afford just about anything the JCA could impose on me to pay.

Unless the RIU simply didn't believe my initial lie, repeat the same question and get my honest answer that I falsified information the second time around, then not bother to charge or reprimand me or the club which I was officially representing.

Then I'd have enough cash to fill the petrol tank and by a box of beer to celebrate my cunningness as long as Racecafe poster don't pick on me.

Can I have everyone's promise you'll be nice to me? I don't like feeling stink.

Makes you wonder how I got fined $900 for calling Ross Gove a wanker in a private phone conversation. Can they fine me again for saying that on here?

That fine might have been imposed prior to the officials learning the meaning of a decimal point.

Now that the officials realize what the little dot means, today's punishment would probably be $9.00

You'd better fix a little extra dinner tonight iteruka, because tomorrows lunch might quickly (3 months +/-) become unaffordable.

Kick or no kick, the following paragraph tells me that Mr Freeman attempted to race a greyhound prior to it's injury stand-down be completed. What it doesn't actually say, but it does tell me, that it's very likely he isn't a "dogs before dollars" type of trainer. He was willing to risk someone elses property for a chance at a monetary gain. By doing so, increasing the risk of further damage to an existing injury, which a veterinary professional believed would take two more days to properly heal. It's of my opinion that the Vet wasn't expecting the dog to make a crossing of the Cook Strait, on a very windy day, as part of its therapy.

http://www.jca.org.nz/non-race-day-hearings/non-raceday-inquiry-riu-v-pb-freeman-decision-dated-8-january-2015

"The Information laid against Mr Freeman alleges that on 26 October 2014 at Foxton, as the licensed trainer of a greyhound named Gibbonator he required an official of the Palmerston North Greyhound Club named Georgie Clark to dishonesty backdate by two days the scratching of the greyhound from a race meeting at Palmerston North on 29 October 2014 to enable it to be eligible for another race. Mr Freeman through his Counsel has admitted the breach and it has been agreed between the parties this Committee should deal with the remaining issue of penalty on the basis of an agreed Summary of Facts provided."

Therefore, Mr Freeman will never have a dog in his care that has my name on the ownership paperwork. Hopefully other owners, which even remotely care about the welfare of the dog they own, or partially own, will make the same stance I have chosen to make.

Sounds like to me you must be a real good trainer and no what you are doing Yankiwi

I'd love to come and see your kennels and see how you run them

did he say he was training

Sounds like to me you must be a real good trainer and no what you are doing Yankiwi

I'd love to come and see your kennels and see how you run them

You'd be very disappointed Greyrus, unless you have a soft spot for Springer Spaniels. While one might look good racing around the track, I don't believe they would be very competitive against the greys.

I'm not, nor have I ever claimed to be a trainer. I have however had the pleasure of working with several different trainers for greyhounds under my ownership. Beyond that I've made heaps of friendly acquaintances with yet more differing trainers along my trail.

One thing I might be able to clue you up on, if you'd like to swing by sometime, is how to read a rule book & compare it to a publically posted official document. There's no way I couldn't train a dog to do that, but I might very well be able to help a human give it a go.  :)

Cheers for the praise regardless.