RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo(aus)

shameful federror

in simple terms , he dogged it.....

hard semi and he dogged it.....

shameful, no? nancy boy yes!

but when you have been beating off muppets like phillipousis, safin, gonzalez, hewitt and stifler what do you expect.

MYTH.   100%

retire please.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/the-hairdryer/shameful-roger-federer-has-betrayed-spirit-of-sport-090201517.html

Makes no sense Pogo. These guys will openly tell you what they enjoy doing most. Beating their big rivals in the big finals. Running away from the opportunity to do what he enjoys doing most just does not add up. Finely tuned athletes know their own body inside out. If he says his back was not up to the challenge does he not deserve the benefit of the doubt? He knows exactly what sort of battle he'd be having with Novak so what good would it have done to go play less than one set before retiring hurt?

He would be the first to admit he is past his peak but why retire now? He's still enjoying competing and all the demands that come with that. He's still capable of beating Rafael Nadal,Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray and he's still earning millions of dollars. I feel he still has another grand slam in him or certainly a couple of finals at least.

All of the above ;)  Who knows perhaps even tennis.

I always enjoy confidence even if it's misplaced.

As Federer clearly has no chance of beating Nadal over the next 12 months you would offer huge odds against Federer doing that very thing? 3-1..10-1 ..50-1 ???

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/Head-To-Head.aspx?pId=N409&oId=F324

i see its 2 years or more since TSNB beat Nadal.

anything can happen though druncan , as they say in white man can't jump, "even the sun shines on a dog's arse somedays"

then again maybe this movie quote is more apt......

TSNB = 100% myth

so 50-1 Federer beating Rafa in the next 12 months?

Did your wife have an affair with Federer? Why do you dislike the guy so much Pogo?

Surely a guy who has won as many grand slam tournaments as him deserves at least some respect? Personally I'd be more than happy to be TSNB if it meant I'd have as much Silverware as he does and a bank balance like his. No? The only thing I'd change is I'd update the wife ;)

Mon fee beats SNB in straight sets! Sheeeesh

......top tennis tough to play when injured , but he came back to help Switzerland win the Davis Cup for the first time.

Clinched the win with a "master-class" performance in his second singles.

On clay among a crowd of over 27000 !!!!

I've read several very positive reports about the performance but I guarantee if one digs deep enough there will be some negative bloggers somewhere out there.

Meanwhile us NZ 'scs can dine out on the AB's march thru allcomers and Lydia Ko's brilliant golfing.

Those coming on top of the Four Nations RL win...$heeee$h.

Its been a beaut week.....even Manu V scored 2 trie$ !!!!!