RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rambling_Kidd

Avondale on Nov 5, thoughts, tips, weather

Well no fireworks today for Avondale, but hopefully lots of sparks.  :)

Early rain has cleaned up the carpark and stand and its full steam ahead for a 12 race card in the West.

The form from the trials held on Sept 23 at Avondale has been superb and the horses seem to following it up ...

Didn't have a chance to walk the track this morning, but my guess is it will a good (as to walk on) surface even after the rain.

ANNA kicks off the first, but Owen tends to need a run, so I'm going for PICO.

ARCHIE in the second.

RED STRIKER to start a blaze on GF day.

The PALACE looks the bet, but SILVER is the roughie tip.

Race 5 is wide open and the field is likely the bet.

Mollys horse in the next, ASPREY, hopefully the jockey will keep riding him RIGHT out, I believe the problem has been the jockeys are misreading him, when he still has a good kick left in him.

Watching THUNDERBIRDS, but 1 & 2 look the go.

ITS GOT to be, but also a couple smart ones down the bottom.

ACHOO is the go, with a THORN on the side.

A staying race next, and its wide as well, He IS definitely deserving of one.

Staying again and its wide, especially with the softening of the track, ZELDARA won well last time here.

and one of the hardest races to finish the day, field in quaddies and trebles  ...

Owen could have a good day if his heads in it, but I will be pumping his missus ...  B)

So, after the highs and lows of yesterday, get down dirty out west, with a big card, free entry, friendly people and warm comfortable bars.

Wish all the owners, trainers (including Shorty) and some punters well and get out and enjoy a relaxing day in the West of Auckland.   :)

Well home early, thanks to Pico and Molly,  :) 

bit weird not having a beer, even when you have a handful of winners ....  :o 

But all good, excellent crowd, weather is fantastic and still five races to go  ................... :) 

Got the trifecta on Pico and had a nice win on Asprey, lucky I punted him, as the trifecta paid sweet fanny.

off to the beach for the rest of the arvo ........ B)