RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gaf1973

2014 MELBOURNE CUP PUNTERS CLUB BETS,SELECTIONS AND RESULTS

The top 5 rated horses in the race, in order are :

1. Fawkner

2.Admire Rakti

3.Red Cadeaux

4. Protectionist

5. Lucia Valentina

Hope it helps..... ;)

thanks Ohakaman I was going by my rating system on picks by punters club

I would like to play the if only card lol. First time running something like this and I applaud you Jason sure isn't an easy day getting all the bets on trying to sort the Melbourne cup bet out I could have played it differently and probably should of in the end we collect around $350 so I pretty mch cut everyones share in half sorry lol. What we do from here is up to you guys Im happy to pay out $11 a share or theres some great races coming up do we give it another go let me know. I better go score the comp now. Oh rRichie cause you where the onlyone to get a collect im gonna pay your way into bruces NZ Trotting cup punters club. Lucky for that scring

I would like to play the if only card lol. First time running something like this and I applaud you Jason sure isn't an easy day getting all the bets on trying to sort the Melbourne cup bet out I could have played it differently and probably should of in the end we collect around $350 so I pretty mch cut everyones share in half sorry lol. What we do from here is up to you guys Im happy to pay out $11 a share or theres some great races coming up do we give it another go let me know. I better go score the comp now. Oh rRichie cause you where the onlyone to get a collect im gonna pay your way into bruces NZ Trotting cup punters club. Lucky for that scring

No sorry Grant i cant accept that.I will pay my own way into that i cant accept it on a scratching.Give to someone else.I WOULD love to give it to Jason/Sarah McCOOK

OK

So here is the truth

Cubes thought it was a betting comp all the time 'til about an hour to go and did not realise it was a Punters Club so got confused.

So sorry to all and Mrs Cubes says sorry for her useless picks.

But we are all punters at heart so let's roll them dice one more time

Plenty of smart punters for sure on Racecafe so collectively surely pot can only go up

No sorry Grant i cant accept that.I will pay my own way into that i cant accept it on a scratching.Give to someone else.I WOULD love to give it to Jason/Sarah McCOOK

That is a great gesture thanks Richie, we be happy to take it if everyone s OK with that

You have done a great job, always have what if's as first year if had of boxed up all picked runners we would of got 5% of the $900,000 first four .

Me and Sarah say go again as keeps the dream alive for a big collect.

No problems with me Richie theres still one more share to be given away which will be given away on Thursday round of the comp

1 person has asked to be paid out which is fine so we are down to $340, Im keen for Saturday, Thursday no good for me due to work. I have an idea which I will elaborate more on once the fields come out.

Thanks Grant