RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bruce M

Cup Day Punters Club

one Question is there being any $$$$$$$$$$$$ set aside for just the cup race i dont think anyone person should get the cup race just an idea????????????

There will be at least 5 people covering that race

1 on the race

1 on the double

1 on the treble

1 on the quaddie

1 on the pick 6

Happy???

Hi Bruce,

Think it's been a couple or 3  years since I 'partook' but keen to participate again to feel a touch of home. I'm an expat in a pretty much non gambling country since this time last year and I have a genuine need to participate in a punt of some description....:)

Put me in for $100 but can you maybe add half of it to G1 Winners double pool and half to whoever looks after P6 or Quaddie. I'll pretty much leave it up to your discretion but i'm opting out of doing any picking as am travelling/working heavily over the next 5-6 days so I don't want to let the team down if it transpired I was unable to get internet access to racecafe at the times I needed to. Hopefully i'll be able to follow cup day to some degree but can't quite predict.

Going straight to internet banking now so the money should appear at your end tomorrow morning.

sorry for the longwinded waffle....

Damon

racingsouthdude, on 06 Nov 2014 - 12:21 PM, said:snapback.png

one Question is there being any $$$$$$$$$$$$ set aside for just the cup race i dont think anyone person should get the cup race just an idea????????????

:angry: Still cannot look at Penbrook Penny without feeling grumpy as he destroyed my first four in last years cup picks .

Deposited $50 at Albert Sports bar P/ North 12.13pm

I'll check to see if Vice Chairman is going around Bruce..... ;)

Sad to be told by a part owner that he has broken down again.You would have noticed he was not racing quite as good as he was this time last season.

I've been contacted by another overseas-based punter,Blueskin, who wants to join our little club.

Like 23Tank he doesn't feel up to date with the form so has agreed to add his $50 to the Pick 6 pool.

Hi Bruce

$50 deposited Shirley TAB 12.57 today direct into your TAB account

Cheers and bring it on - and a huge thankyou for doing it again this year - say Hi to Jason McCook for me when you see him at the South Dunedin TAB

Tom

only problem is probably would not even know if I bumped into bruce lol