RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rambling_Kidd

Anyone pick the horse in the Mackinnon ?

I was gonna post before the race, but hectic day ...

Not quite the same as the CC or the Cox, but the same principles ...

FARRAAJ , best stayer in the race, just couldn't hold the late sprints of Happy and the Man.  

But this time they couldn't resist the money (17 - 5 on tote) and whacked it with minutes to go and it dropped to 13s and 4s !!!!   The fixed was at 13 and 3.80 for last hour, didn't move.

The thing to note is with these three horses, ADMIRE, ADIE and FARRA, was I punted the tote (unheard of in the last few years) because of the higher odds, even allowing for the variable.  

So come Tuesday, I will be looking at the foreign horse (most likely tho not exclusively), with distance stats, paying around 9-16 dollars on the fixed, who stays solid with those odds ...

I will post this pick before the race, but only minutes before ... :)

Sure there will be plenty of chat on the day .......... 

Can't believe I didn't get the treble and quaddie at Melbourne, I had Bonaria (track-dist stats) in a number of bets, but failed the connect.  Should have bundled all the bets in to one mix ... :(