RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rambling_Kidd

Melbourne today, thoughts, tips, weather !

Some great racing today, though its seems there is a bit of moisture about. :ph34r:

Brilliant race to start the day.

Our Skoota, hopefully kicks off a good day for the kiwis, apparently had a broken tooth the other week. Some strong chances in the race with Gai's Wanda, the Strat and Waller's K trench and AZKA. :blink:

Then the Wakeful, with the RUBY looking the deal, but don't discount Gai and James ... 

An interesting YG, and I like ALMAs FURY for the Queenslanders ..

then the Coolmore, a stunning field.

the Lexus, with TBIRD 1, but I like SACRED more than a little.

the Mackinnon, another stunning field and Rising is going to hard pressed to anyway near the money, my wide tip is AMRALAH if it really gets wet, but if he gets a trail then HAPPY will be in the money for sure.

then the Derby, what a racing day this is ...........

the Myer, with a few of CWs horses owing me .. <_<

and wrapping the day with a nice sprint field .......  (though personally I hate the straight 6 and would hate to be trying to get out on it ... )   And as such the field in trebles, quaddies, etc .......  ;)

ENJOY one the best days racing and good luck to all the Kiwi owners, trainers and breeders .....