RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

History in the making tomorrow at Riccarton Park

Cubes just got in the mail the 160th Annual Report and Financial Statement from Riccarton

Seriously....the 160th !!!!!!!

And never ,ever ,Trevor has there been a 13 race card !

Cubes is excited beyond belief .

Not that we have many tips .

That Hickman fella we think is pretty smart and he has a number of runners and we have a great deal of respect for Pitman and he has a number of runners but so does Myers whom we respect greatly also.

That Madam Victoria has won 6 from 7 so we think she is quite a good horse but so is that Solitaire and that Emerald Queen in the Open 1400

But that is not even a listed race....so much good punting on the day Cubes thinks it is going to be tough

Any tips out there in Racecafeland ?

Good on ya Ohokaman

Cubes has no idea whom you are but you posted some picks from the 75 views from the Cubes post

We put 5 each way on all ya picks.....except Madam Victoria

Cubes has a feeling on an upset in this one.........

Think that Galatoire may be your best choice.....

Gotta say Cubes didn't hear any issues with the track....pretty good for a 13 race card .

Roll on Cup week....

And Thanks to Ohokaman and Nek Minute....you guys put yourselves out there on the line and post your picks .

We admire and appreciate you both

i thought the track was good. Stunning day out there with some nice types and good racing.

We had an enormous party up in phar lap room - feels like Cup Week has started already.

While it has been a bit fashionable to bash the CJC in recent times, I would say they did a great job looking after owners etc and managing a 13 race day.. Bar drinks were reasonably priced and food fine.

Gotta say Cubes didn't hear any issues with the track....pretty good for a 13 race card .

Roll on Cup week....

And Thanks to Ohokaman and Nek Minute....you guys put yourselves out there on the line and post your picks .

We admire and appreciate you both

Apologies for the rubbish selections Cubes...the firm track was apparently foreign to a few of them..

Hope you had a great day anyway and made a quid or two........;)

Cubes had his most profitable day EVER at Riccarton thanks...and we have been going there for over 40 years !

Was in a usual deep dark hole and then hit a percentage bet on  the first 4 on Race 9  and a percentage bet on the trifecta on Race 11 .

Your Madam Victoria and Mitcham picks were not all bad .

Or in training fee language my punting covered about 3 weeks training costs !

Congrats on Marlin Monroe

Always great to see your own horse come in at 25-1 on your home track

Nice win and will give you confidence heading into Cup Week.....I am sure you are aiming it for something at that time ?

Thank you Cubes. 

It was only my second winner at Riccarton so it was an enormous thrill.

Yes I think the plan is a start on the Wednesday (from my vague recollection of yesterday !) I am very realistic though over Cup Week when the Northerners descend - very tough for the locals. Great fun though.

Was super to see Lance and Christine have a double yesterday. they are great people and make it fun for their owners.