RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sunlineboy

Cheval Etoile

Three runs, three horrible rides.

Debut effort he raced five wide for most of the trip. Second up be was given no room by Leith and got way too far back. So, punters assumed he would race in a more forward position today? 

Nope, second last and rattles home for fourth. Are they saving for a big betting plunge or is it just bad luck/circumstances.

And yes, I'm talking through my pocket, because there is nothing wrong with that.

Your not wrong. I put quite a lot on him last start and he wasn't given a chance. He has plenty of talent but he looks like a horse that's going to want a trip so they might be taking him back to teach him to settle.

Three runs, three horrible rides.

Debut effort he raced five wide for most of the trip. Second up be was given no room by Leith and got way too far back. So, punters assumed he would race in a more forward position today? 

Nope, second last and rattles home for fourth. Are they saving for a big betting plunge or is it just bad luck/circumstances.

And yes, I'm talking through my pocket, because there is nothing wrong with that.

I just dont think he is racing kind enough early to be able to hunt him out,i think they are useing racing to educate him by the look of it ,to the detriment of the poor punter.Give him a couple more starts and he will win them in a row

Watched the race and yet another poor ride by Cameron. He should be at 10s to win the premiership this year. Parkes and D.Johnson will fight it out. Imagine those two with the plum rides he gets every week??!!

You are either a poor judge or have a grudge against him. Your choice.

Helmut I have just written on another thread about the amount of jockey bagging that goes on on the Race Cafe site.If it was an Olympic Sport The Torch would be our flag carrier if he wasn't invited to light the Olympic Flame!

LOL funny how in the same post I praise two other jockeys. Praise 2, seriously question 1. Wake up.

Do what you like - but don't go making idiotic calls for people having an opinion that might go against the grain. Watch all of his rides, think of the high quality horse flesh he gets given and think to yourself whether he should be riding more winners or not.

THE TORCH I closely observe all riders including Matt.Up to 14/10/14 he was joint second on the Premiership.His strike rate was 6.26 compared with Jonathan's of 7.07 and Danielle's of 7.23.Of the top 20 winning jockeys he is third best strike rate jockey behind Opie Bosson 5.1 and David Walsh 6.18.I think you are being a bit harsh perhaps but certainly agree that he is privileged to ride some of the best bred horses going around.

THE TORCH I will try and refrain from making idiotic calls but I prefer dealing in facts rather than emotion.My moniker should indicate that I admire all jockeys from all eras.Pietro Gubellini rode the peerless unbeaten Nearco in his 14 start career.Nearco was bred/raced/trained by the master Federico Tesio.He appears in a huge number of modern day pedigrees.

I just watch his riding. It aint pretty some of his tactics. Sit down and be objective for once.

I am being objective with respect to this ride but obviously the same cannot be said for you. It would seem that other posters with horse/riding knowledge think the same way as me. If you have a set against a rider then clearly you are blinkered to his/her performances which appears to be the case in this instance.

I am being objective with respect to this ride but obviously the same cannot be said for you. It would seem that other posters with horse/riding knowledge think the same way as me. If you have a set against a rider then clearly you are blinkered to his/her performances which appears to be the case in this instance.

Lol

I put a decent bet on Matt at $2.80 to win the premiership at present does'nt look the smartest bet DJ looks a class above at the mo but plenty of rides to go!Come on Matter rattle those dags!!:($)

I put a decent bet on Matt at $2.80 to win the premiership at present does'nt look the smartest bet DJ looks a class above at the mo but plenty of rides to go!Come on Matter rattle those dags!! :($)

Would not throw your tickets away yet. Ridden 2 winner today as has Danielle and only 5 wins adrift. Gets plenty of rides from the top trainers which should be telling you something.