RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gubellini

English Football.

Quite surprised to see Gerrard take corner kicks for Liverpool It appeared to me that the ball was moving away from the goal the further it travelled and it didn't appear as though the Liverpool box men knew where it was going.Ithought it would have been better to have someone take the corners that could bend the ball towards the goal.

Totally chelseacol!They are unbeaten at home this season but face daunting odds on Wednesday!I contribute to their wall under the name Kiwi Jim.My younger sister contributes under Kiwi Debz.Sadly we are the only two N.Z.fans on the wall!

CHELSEA 2 SHEWSBURY 1

rECORD CROWN IN ATTENDANCE OF 10200.

Games looked pretty poor to me but i must say i enjoy watching Andree Schurle.Name could be mispelt i think he's in the German world cup team

Shrewsbury 1 Chelsea 2. Plucky effort by the Shropshire lads ranked panels behind the Premier League leaders.Great game Chelseacol!

Totally agree mate. As I think I said earlier in the post that is why the League and  FA Cup's are still so special .

A (small !) part of me wouldn't have minded a replay for the sake of Shrewsbury.

I just had an email from my brother who was in the away end at Craven Cottage for the Fulham Derby match - said it was a cracker

quite a season for them. Nice to see City get beat this morning too...

Talking of Crouch and getting sent off - I had the great pleasure of getting stuck into him when he got sent off against us when he played for Liverpool.

It was a midweek game at Chelsea - we won 1-0 (?) I want to say... Brilliant

Everyones 2nd favourite team Gubellini. We all love to see the Hammers fly so high, they reach the sky...

Speak for yourself Uriah - for most of us they are a tiresome bunch of East End barrow boys living on memories of the Great Bobby Moore.

Marginally above the Scousers in my estimation, but that's like saying Sadaam was ok compared to Adolf.

Now I will stand back and wait for it  B)

Haha yes Gubellini -  most satisfactory sleepless night :blink:

It was worth the price of admission to start with our scouser mates in red getting rolled by the barcodes.  Lovely.

Then Oscars goal was a thing of beauty. I will paste a picture of it on the wall next to Lord Module, Raquel Welch,  and Admire Rakti winning the Caulfield Cup/Melbourne Cup double...

Your lot roll on - very nice.