RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gubellini

English Football.

I am in fan heaven! My two favorite teams in the English League are Southampton and Shrewsbury.Overnight Southampton beat Sunderland at home 8-0.I hope hapless Sunderland don't sack their manager Gus Poyet.Shrewsbury beat York 1-0.A weekend to remember!

crustyngrizzly Mick Channon is now a leading trainer in England.My favorite player was Matt le Tissier.If he had transferred to any of the glamour clubs he probably would have played more games for England.You don't see loyalty like that today!

amazing that Southampton have survived the exodus of half their team in the off season - De Boer looks a good manager.

Agree about Gus - one of my favourite players when he was with us (not so much when he went to the North London rabble :-) )

Met him at a Cup Final a few years back - a gentleman.

Southampton 1 Stoke 0. Cruised past Manchester City into SECOND place in the Premiership.Another south coast club matched Saints effort last week when they thrashed Birmingham AWAY 8-0.That was Bournemouth.Shrewsbury 2-Portsmouth 1.They are now 4th in Division2.Next Wednesday they host Chelsea in the F.A.Cup.Bring it on!

Germany World Cup Champions.Ronald Koeman German coach.No wonder the Saints are heading the pack chasing Chelsea.Even a hardened fan like myself is realistic enough to realize it will be hard to maintain this spot but Europe looks a possibility!

I still love the FA Cup Gubellini. Ties like this are awesome for many reasons.

I imagine it will be an interesting looking Chelsea side for that game. Yeah we should win etc etc - but how cool would a draw be and a big $ replay at the Bridge for the "other" Blues