RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rambling_Kidd

ITM finals

Finalists - Auckland (nope) Wellington (nope) Canterbury (nope) Otago (nope)

Proves all the immigrants have settled in the big population areas and Rugby is now a game of the provinces.    And I think that's how the provinces prefer it!!  

Seems like more posters interested in the chooms kick and sing club matches than our national game provincial finals - I suppose that bound to happen with all the immigration the government seems hell bent on achieving.

Anyway - well done the Naki  :D    Great win, eh Tassie man  :P

Seems like more posters interested in the chooms kick and sing club matches than our national game provincial finals - I suppose that bound to happen with all the immigration the government seems hell bent on achieving.

Anyway - well done the Naki  :D    Great win, eh Tassie man  :P

Yes eljay ,a great occasion ....good to see a Tassie man take the trophy as Naki capt.

The perfect goal kicking [plus intercept try] proved decisive ,especially as a couple of the penalties were somewhat pedantic.

I actually thought , as sometimes happens in sport ,the better team got second.

Tasman certainly had the better scrum ,the better line out, were more creative and expansive etc  ,and were finishing much stronger.

They did OK for minnows .....a few years back they were about to be booted out of the NPC.