RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jess

Disqualified After Horse Races on Meth

Someone knew looks like a sizeable bet put on it to be only paying $12 and $5 for a place

How many more are there

Can see why owners are getting out of the game, jockey pulling up your horse, positive test in your horse

Clean this game up, get rid of the cheats

..the Judicial Control Authority 'wasn't interested' but the R.I.U. should be and so should the Police.

Otherwise, this spitefull act will be encouraged of others to pull!

(no wonder Tracey Newton wants nothing more to do with the industry which she's been a part of for a long time., having used to've been an apprentice jockey among other aspects within the industry)

Someone knew looks like a sizeable bet put on it to be only paying $12 and $5 for a place

How many more are there

Can see why owners are getting out of the game, jockey pulling up your horse, positive test in your horse

Clean this game up, get rid of the cheats

Small field , no third dividend , so the moneys about right .

Owners aren't getting out , the stats prove it .

When I was in Ireland a horse swabbed positive for nicotine, no one could explain it and no was in trouble for it for obvious reasons that it was not performance enhancing.  The result of the swab was told for humor more than anything else.

The horse came out and won it's next start and the trainer was asked about his future thoughts re the horse by the tv presenter.  This is the reply he gave:

"He's a good wee horse, and if I ever get him off the cigarettes I think he could be a seriously good horse"

BRILLIANT

..the Judicial Control Authority 'wasn't interested' but the R.I.U. should be and so should the Police.

I heard they're looking at culling the RIU - part of a drive to reduce Corporate overheads - apparently people have been complaining.

I just read that the partner of this trainer has admited at the tribunal to him and his trainer partner  were ocasional users of the drug thats  was found in the horses system,unbeleivable.She got 3 years,she should be barred for life and her idiot bf  as well,the filthy scumbags.

Otherwise, this spitefull act will be encouraged of others to pull!

(no wonder Tracey Newton wants nothing more to do with the industry which she's been a part of for a long time., having used to've been an apprentice jockey among other aspects within the industry)

my above post implies some sympathy for Newton and her partner.

that's because the Manawatu Standard article written by Jono Galuszka, failed to report that Newton and partner admitted to the JCA inquiry..that they were both part-time users of the drug. :o

that then makes that whole article merely a 'damage control' / sympathy soap-boxing from Newton whom all the quotes are from.

Worst journalism ever., and again..Racing journalism at it's poorest

the 'money on the tote' now has far less mystery to Me., that's for sure. [i'm now with you The Shue25]