RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
adam

Karen is just good viewing..

She is relaxed, knowlegeable and with that girl next door easy going style I think is clearly superior to the other presenters....more please!

the normal guys that just seem to love the sound of their own voice and dribble on about irrelevent crap.

I really enjoyed todays racing (apart from the fact I struggled to find a winner all bloody day!!)

The only time I enjoy her particular presenting style is during the yearling sales coverage.

Unfortunately, I think the reason that she stands out to some as being professional is only because the competition is mediocre at best.

a top presenter glad shes around better than most

Compared to others,she's not EGO driven and knows and understands what she's talking about.Noticed how T Lee made a bit of a snide remark to her,and she smartly showed who was in charge.Well done Karyn,hope you're not moving to Singapore in the near future.

The only time I enjoy her particular presenting style is during the yearling sales coverage.

Unfortunately, I think the reason that she stands out to some as being professional is only because the competition is mediocre at best.

Very scripted to me. A bit like a Newsreader. If thats what they are wanting to portray than it's working.

Compared to others,she's not EGO driven and knows and understands what she's talking about.Noticed how T Lee made a bit of a snide remark to her,and she smartly showed who was in charge.Well done Karen,hope you're not moving to Singapore in the near future.

I really enjoy having Karyn presenting.Really professional. As for moving to Singapore,don't ask her cause she won't tell the truth. Remember when she was asked about Mark Walker moving and she said no she had not heard of it. yeah right.!