RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
terryc

swift fantasy

Amazing !!! This greyhound has done SO much for the greyhound racing code. What a credit to the owners and trainer. A delight to watch. I know lots of people that are not into greyhounds but were watching the "Top Dog" today. She has lifted the profile of greyhound racing through the roof. Her Silver Collar win was something special. The pressure was on today to prove her class beyond doubt. She answered the call. Her racing style is unusual, to say the least, which makes it more thrilling. What an incredible athlete. Go Swift Fantasy.

Also "go" Brian Martin. Your calls are brilliant and you make greyhound racing enjoyable and exciting.

I have 35 years of attending NZ races On average 2-3 times per week across all three codes.

Greyhounds only twice per week last decade.

Never never never ever experienced atmosphere oncourse during todays Top Gun Challenge that culminated in victory for THE LOCAL CHAMP.

Big Bouquet for Craig Rendle and all participants for making todays race dream become a reality.

AWESOME..MEMORABLE..NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN.

Cheers,Pilli. :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail:

I have often read your posts on other forums...but stoked to read here that you have all been excited by the deeds of greyhounds current superstar SWIFT FANTASY and her deeds..culminating in victory in todays Trans Tasman Top Dog Challenge.

The atmosphere oncourse was unparralled.

Absolutely spinetingling.

May I add ,celebrations and party atmosphere raged well into the night.

Ask galloping icon Dalli his view !!!

now we all like a good debate ? would swift fantasy make a top stayer in aust so ill start off by saying it is nearly a second behind nellie noodles on winning times

The answer to your question is unknown...but on NZ Soil SHE IS SUPERIOR to anything Australia has to offer over 779m.

Cheers,Pilli. :cocktail:

Guest G McCarthy

sitting next to a couple who were first time at the dogs, talking them through some of the betting stuff etc, talked them into putting abit on swift fantasy i hope. They said they'l be back...awesome.

She paid great money, as for noodles- it is not easy to travel across the tasman to a foriegn track, in foriegn conditions (Finish on etc) and race at your best. They are both sensational stayers in there own right.

What a great run by Rasmah, a true credit to what we can produce in nz.

sitting next to a couple who were first time at the dogs, talking them through some of the betting stuff etc, talked them into putting abit on swift fantasy i hope. They said they'l be back...awesome.

She paid great money, as for noodles- it is not easy to travel across the tasman to a foriegn track, in foriegn conditions (Finish on etc) and race at your best. They are both sensational stayers in there own right.

What a great run by Rasmah, a true credit to what we can produce in nz.

agree with you and jibbs on rasmah would make the grade as a stayer in aust

agree with you and jibbs on rasmah would make the grade as a stayer in aust

What.....STOP TALKING RUBBISH....was beaten by a second rate dog who couldnt win in australia according to you...stop sucking up and tell it like it really is Rasmah isnt a top line aussie dog.....good grief

four dogs ran 779mtrs and chased the lure as hard as poss, and when they got there they hardly looked at it never mind wanting to kill it. just an observation.?

What.....STOP TALKING RUBBISH....was beaten by a second rate dog who couldnt win in australia according to you...stop sucking up and tell it like it really is Rasmah isnt a top line aussie dog.....good grief
let me take some time to analyze this ridiculous post

Lee,noticed that too but believe greyhounds like the Fantasy Fantastic are actually better described as racers rather than chasers.By that I mean their main intent is to beat their rivals rather than chew the white fluff at the end of the race.Whatever they were four brave puppies, all of them deserve a medal!

thanks for that thought, yes they are all good dogs no second rate ones as the above comment says, just all trying there best just some are better than others.

She was underdone in her trip to Addington after a virus but was on song in the lead up to todays racing including a nice trial over 645m behind Varvatos last week

The locals in the Picton TAB here in Aus have followed her every start, and were all there today to watch her run - coming off the back straight it was heard from the back row 'not today fellas' but 50m from home, the cheer went up and it was high fives all around

All you can say is what a win !!!

She was underdone in her trip to Addington after a virus but was on song in the lead up to todays racing including a nice trial over 645m behind Varvatos last week

The locals in the Picton TAB here in Aus have followed her every start, and were all there today to watch her run - coming off the back straight it was heard from the back row 'not today fellas' but 50m from home, the cheer went up and it was high fives all around

Absolutely Jibs, I didnt think she was gona get up !! WHAT A WIN !!!

I have no voice ~!!

Huge congrats to Steve and Kathy that was an amazing training effort by an incredible bitch. You still shake your head every time you watch the replay.

So how about the rematch??????

Swift Fantasy/Nellie Noodles Albion Park 30 September (same night as the Sister Cities Cup Final).

Come on Geoff we can do this again. Should I ring Robbie or will you???

Guest Gye4

Swift Fantasy/Nellie Noodles Albion Park 30 September (same night as the Sister Cities Cup Final).

KK .. Nellie cracked her hock at her last start and is off the scene at the moment .. not sure how her recovery is going but I'll have a chat to rob and see what's happening .. it would be great to get them back in another match race .. two super bitches

KK .. Nellie cracked her hock at her last start and is off the scene at the moment .. not sure how her recovery is going but I'll have a chat to rob and see what's happening .. it would be great to get them back in another match race .. two super bitches

I missed that race against Blue Lorian...

Might have to be Dashing Corsair and Lady Arko instead???

Huge congrats to Steve and Kathy that was an amazing training effort by an incredible bitch. You still shake your head every time you watch the replay.

Kuntta : I think everyone who saw this race either here or in Australia would agree with the first line of your forum ... that is accept for Mr H Tran, he seems to have his own agenda ..... it could well have been that he was watching on the wrong channel whilst watching The Crufts Dog show on BBC1 in UK ......

Great race and great bitch and a match if possible would be great ....