RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rambling_Kidd

The Spring Classic

Race of the day, other than the Turnball in OZ.

Great field with P Champ, Shuka, Nashville, the Habit, Tarzan, Puccini, Soriano, O'fille, Zonza and Abide ........

:)

Nashville owes me and Shuka is always a little late.

Puccini should be too strong, but I see a whole host of horses storming home ......

No longer a punter but i am a bit confused after Costume won the big race.Apparently Debbie Rogerson trains her.Iam presuming that they both have seperate barns on the same property but for all intents and purposes they are listed as a partnership.Now the problem i have is if i rated Mr Rogerson a better trainer than his wife or vice versa how would i know who train what.Are they a partnership or not.Probaly happens with all partnerships i presume.

Couldn't have Costume at all, I remember way back when it put in a couple of good ones, then I backed it and it came 4th then 5th ... :angry:

So never bet on it again, :lol:  tho technically I had it, as I had the field in treble, with Antonio and four in the last (Coz, Tiger, El P, Tainui) :(

once puccini compounded and four flashed past the post and I couln,t hear george...

could have been anything...I wasn,t expecting costume...How could you have it?

more hoping addictiive Habit...