RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

$2.5 million McCaw

Next time you see Richie McCaw limping off the rugby field please don't feel to sorry for him.He can recover while he is resting in him home in CHCH orone of his other properties in Wanaka or Omarama or he can even have a rest at one of the resthomes he has invested in.You see it's not about the team it's about Team McCaw.He sure won't be worring about you when you limp off thats for sure.

Next time you see Richie McCaw limping off the rugby field please don't feel to sorry for him.He can recover while he is resting in him home in CHCH orone of his other properties in Wanaka or Omarama or he can even have a rest at one of the resthomes he has invested in.You see it's not about the team it's about Team McCaw.He sure won't be worring about you when you limp off thats for sure.

What's your point? The guy deserves every cent he earns. Has his body on the line for his country for 130+ tests. He's the greatest I've seen in my lifetime.

It's not healthy trying to begrudge someone else's wealth / success crusty, jealousy won't get you anywhere mate.

That's a ridiculous Post Crusty. YOu need to get a grip.

Show me one sports star anywhere in the Western world who doesn't make bulk money. Many of them well in excess of anything Richie McCaw could even dream of. E.g. Christiano Ronaldo makes $700,000 a week and Real Madrid pay his tax for him so he gets the lot.

Most of these sports stars then invest wisely. E.g. In property or Rest Homes. I'm not sure what alternative action you are advocating for McCaw to follow.

You are so well named - custyngrizzly

Stop living in your grizzly past

McCaw, and almost all the ABs, are wonderful role models, super sports folk and freely give of their time to the community.

Celebrate success pal - if you can't, then stay in bed and let the world pass you bye.

Your thoughts are pathetic and best kept to your miserable bloody self

What's your point? The guy deserves every cent he earns. Has his body on the line for his country for 130+ tests. He's the greatest I've seen in my lifetime.

It's not healthy trying to begrudge someone else's wealth / success crusty, jealousy won't get you anywhere mate.

So he deserves every cent he gets because in your opinion he puts HIS BODY ON THE LINE.

So in your opinion what should the SAS soldiers get for putting their LIVES ON THE LINE?

So he deserves every cent he gets because in your opinion he puts HIS BODY ON THE LINE.

So in your opinion what should the SAS soldiers get for putting their LIVES ON THE LINE?

I think the Chemist mixed your pills up mate .seriously.

You need to think deeply about that comparison. Preferably when the stupor has worn off.

Crusty your an idoit

McCaw and the other wonderful AB role models bring joy and pleasure to all Kiwis when they perform on the park - the nation lifts and with a stadium of 4 million selectors we get "involved"

Sadly there is the odd one out there who doesn't. Don't know why.

Your comparison of the SAS troopers with McCaw is a ludicrous as your opening post. Ridiculous.

Unbelievable.Just as i am about to hoist the white flag and repear Roberto Durans line of NO MAS  NOMAS,you out yourself as the victim of a slick marketing campaign  instigated bt Starchee and Starchee at the behest of the NZRU ánd Steve Chewy.

Astadium of 4 million what a crock

You have been exposed as a car salesmans best friend.

Tripe