RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
johnnybooy

Rising Romance

At the risk of enduring much abuse and suffering total humiliation,being ostracized,excommunicated and overall just being blacklisted i predict that Rising Romance will not win the Mackinnon stakes on Saturday.My penalty should i be wrong will as well as the above will to be shat on from above by all and sundry and a self imposed exile from commenting on this website for a period of no longer than 5 working days.

Now off to buy some strong umbrellas.

I'm not sure about her at 2000m, but I hope she goes well. If you've got a fit horse and there's a $1 million G1 you may as well have a crack.

I wonder what the autumn plans for her are, could it be Rising Romance vs Silent Achiever in the BMW?? 

At the risk of enduring much abuse and suffering total humiliation,being ostracized,excommunicated and overall just being blacklisted i predict that Rising Romance will not win the Mackinnon stakes on Saturday.My penalty should i be wrong will as well as the above will to be shat on from above by all and sundry and a self imposed exile from commenting on this website for a period of no longer than 5 working days.

For sale..Many unused umbrellas.

The reasons i didn't like her are as follows.

1]It was reported that 'LOGAN BELIEVES REST WOULD BE BEST FOR RISING ROMANCE BUT SHE MAY BE OVERULED

2]It was also reported that 'PERSONALLY I'D LIKE TO TAKE HER HOME'

3]Trainer is quoted as saying'SHE PEAKED FOR THE CAUFIELD CUP AND I HAD PLANNED TO HAVE HER PEAKING ON THE DAY'

To me all these things along with the LKS result proves that Logan was never far off the mark with her comments

Pogo note that Our Vespa/Costume/Viadana all finished with the tailenders yesterday.Illustrates my contention that most Group One New Zealand Group One winners can't compete at that level in Australia.Expect Who Shot The Barman to suffer the same fate on Tuesday.