RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Poor Labour

Iain Parker I think not David Cunliffe - I think not. I think you David Cunlife are deep down just John Key in a red coat waiting to head off the sheoples on behalf of the British Colonial Heritage Private Central Banking Empire should the flock scatter in your direction?

Where did new New Zealand Labour Leader David Cunliffe get his wealth?

David Cunliffe mentioned to me in person just prior to 2011 election when I spoke of the history of the Russell family banking and law firm heritage - that he has family ties with them. I asked him on his fb wall oneday just what those ties were - he deleted the comment.

He was a Fulbright Scholar at Harvard University's John F Kennedy School of Government and Harvard Business School, where he graduated with a Master of Public Administration.

Before entering Parliament, David worked as a business economist and strategy consultant with the Boston Consulting Group, based in Auckland. He then served as a New Zealand diplomat in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. He was posted to Washington DC from 1990 to 1994.

Boston consulting group was the NZ branch for Credit Suisse Boston - a foreign institution owned by a family trust fund of one of the worlds ultra-intergenerational-wealth-families - who possess an international banking license - they operate in NZ today still soliciting foreign loans under this name - https://www.firstnzcapital.co.nz/.../InvestmentBanking.html

Which is why I have my grave suspicions about his true intentions despite all of the rhetoric. When you analyse his speeches - he sings like a canary about all the obvious symptoms of growing internal and external inequities - but mentions nothing of the structural imbalances of the fact - that he has admitted is the case - every dollar of currency circulating in our money system is foreign private - interest bearing loan originated - until that changes I am afraid given where he comes from I dont trust his rhetoric about him being this great closet reformer of neo-con policy - as he tried to reassure me recently - I will be bloody happy if I am wrong - but I am sure as hell going to have to hear a lot more straight shooting about the structural imbalances of entirely private loaned based money systems of Anglo-Saxon heritage that are now being openly acknowledged by senior most elements of international financial regulation around the globe - before I am convinced.

Looks like they have option for their leader as either a guy who led them to their biggest defeat ever or a gay that no doubt the unions would not want.     

N.Z. won't have the gay guy Grant Robertson as their prime minister Either

Cunnliffe has been groomed for the job as per his globalist credentials {Harvard & the Boston job}...and he's being defiant in wanting to make all that worthwhile as 'an investment' To become the prime minister., That's why he's refusing 'to bugger off'

..his stage presence is so contrived it makes me blush watching him., no Wonder Labour couldn't get votes :o

i agree with my friend Iain Parker's suspicion that Cunnliffe is just another John Key

Labour lost the plot when they all voted for gay marriages in NZ.

Big mistake on there part.

They lost some of there loyal supporters as a result.

Heaven preserve NZ if Robertson ever became the leader of the Labour party or PM.

Interesting hearing who voted for Key & Nats in amongst the wider community.

He is very popular with the Maoris & ethnic groups, that of Chinese & Indians.

Go figure as to why.

If Labour ever want to get back into power they need to go back to what they were originally set up for, those that are the workers and at grass roots in society.

Plenty of gaffs all around from them all in all the parties.

The reality is, do we also want a visit from Obama that is likely with Key?

Do we really want to go the American way?

Overdue we had an option of "Vote of No Confidence" in our Electoral Voting papers.

The number of people that didn't vote because they lack confidence & faith in those that had there names on the list to vote for is as clear as black & white.

Another question is,  why are new migrants allowed to vote in the first year they arrive in NZ?

They do not know our political system, or who are the dishonest/ honest ones in amongst our politicans.

No one should be allowed to be eligible to vote in NZ until they have lived and worked in NZ for at least 3 years.

John Key himself voted for gay marriage so to suggest that people turned off Labour for that reason is just ridiculous. In fact around half of the National party voted for it too.

Labour has lost ground because of its failure to find policies that appeal to middle NZ. National kept all of the popular Labour policies brought in under Helen Clark's tenure - Kiwisaver, interest-free Student Loans, Working for Families, knowing that to remove them would lose them a huge amount of support back to Labour.

For Labour to come back they need strong leadership and new populist polices as above to win middle NZ over. That looks long way off at present.