RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Wanganui sectionals?

Can anyone please explain why the Wanganui sectionals aren't uploaded onto thedogs website? Do they not want to increase turnover / provide punters with as much information as possible? It seems the only way to access them is to write them down after the race when they show the new semaphore board or listening to Rosanowski on radio trackside after the race. Surely it's not much to expect for the judge to record them and pass them onto whoever inputs the data on the website.

Winners Time: 17.85 | Margins: 1qL1qL2qL | Owned/Raced by: L J Ahern | Trained by: L J Ahern Sectional 1: 6.99 (Kasim) Sectional 2: 10.86 (Allegro Master) Run home: 6.99

How many group 1s are run over 305 at Wanganui Bev? For a track that runs 100+ meetings a year and can't provide punter's sectionals over 520m just isn't good enough in this modern era.

7qL2LN

Opawa Racing Limited

J & D Fahey

Well I have been waiting for 10yrs for timing on the track and it has only been there for 12 days, so you should just wait, it will come.

Bev

They have had sectionals for sprints for a lot longer than 12 days Bev and I'm sure you know that as well. Unsure about the 520m sectionals but I remember Rozo talking about a dogs strong run home time over a sprint in April... Seems like sheer and utter laziness not providing CRUCIAL information for punters to try and make an informed decision.

They have had sectionals for sprints for a lot longer than 12 days Bev and I'm sure you know that as well. Unsure about the 520m sectionals but I remember Rozo talking about a dogs strong run home time over a sprint in April... Seems like sheer and utter laziness not providing CRUCIAL information for punters to try and make an informed decision.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Think your being a bit harsh their reilly. You now have accurate sectional timing to make your crucial decisions with. There was a glitch in the system in how the sectionals were to be entered into the grnz website. As Bev has said that has been rectified and it will be ready to go as of tomorrow.

I think they have bigger issues with the track than this one, they should look at fixing them first

If you would like to put all your concerns in writing and post them to the board, we would be more than happy to discuss and investigate them, and give you a written reply.