RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nomoregaps

J & D DUNN

there is no wonder punters are walking away from thieves on wheels when you watch how the dunns set races up, Friday was clear viewing of this

Dexter dunn parks a short priced purdon runner one week then hands up to his brother after looking around for him the following week showing it was well planned, it happens so much and takes the race out of racing

To be punting it looks more clear you have to be "in the know" ?

there is no wonder punters are walking away from thieves on wheels when you watch how the dunns set races up, Friday was clear viewing of this

Dexter dunn parks a short priced purdon runner one week then hands up to his brother after looking around for him the following week showing it was well planned, it happens so much and takes the race out of racing

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

He managed to win both races.

This old chestnut, KC Monet had to go forward over the shit mile at addington, Big Jivin was dropping back in class after leading up a NZ record fresh up and is and always been a free going front runner, and if no one else has the balls to make a move than why continue to crucify the Dunns when this happens. John is one of the best front running drivers we have and NEWSFLASH his brother is the best driver in the country. Time and time again these boys put there horses in the best possible positions to win the race and that's why they are so good.

there are a number of people in the harness game who "TEAM RACE" not pointing the finger so just do point the finger at the Dunn's.i am not saying what they do is right or wrong they are some of the best in our sport and we need to think with out them we would not have the sport we all love and enjoy.there are a number of other stables/family's who "TEAM RACE" on a  weekly basis and just not in the harness code and as punters we need to take that into consideration when having a punt.I would love to bring up and example of this at the middle day at hasting but i have respect for all party's involved.

i am keen to debate this further but due to people debating topics as such as this one in the past and being pulled of the coals for what they have said on here i am not going too have that happen to ones self . . . but many wont need the names of the following spelled out i would not think. . . . :ph34r:

I think races are easier to pick when you do have stable runners in a race.....

So what a runner gives the lead to a stablemate....most occasions, more so with the bigger stables, you know that is going to happen.

I prefer punting in the bigger races.....you know stables are going to drive for all of their horses.....and why not. Everyone is out to win the big races.....maybe not the $5k races thou.....stay away from them.