RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Swabs

Monday is a hot field that my boy is in, real speed in it, is there anyone wanting to guess what the fixed odds will be for the top three in the race, I'm waiting with intisapation and how the race will pan out cheerrs

Crouch $2.2

Allegro Class $3.8

Fashion and Fame $4.5

Crouch $2.2

Allegro Class $3.8

Fashion and Fame $4.5

Market suspended. The latter very impressive today.

Can someone please explain this to me tho? If your nominated for a swab but need to get a vet check, do you automatically get off the swab even after being cleared by the vet? Seems weird to me.

"FASHION AND FAME led through out to win in a very good time ,the dog was nominated to be swabbed after which the handler requested a vet check on the dog with concerns of sand burns . The vet Mr M Jansen could find no injury concerns with this dog and was vetted all clear ,this dog is in a field at Manawatu on Monday."

I see at Sandown last night they swabbed 39 dogs. Now wouldn't it be great to see the RIU actually step up and do something good for a change and try and catch some of the drug cheats rather than doing 5-6 swabs a meeting like they do at present. Gotta ask yourself sometimes if they really want to catch people or happy claiming the 3 codes are pretty much drug free!!