RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gaf1973

MELBOURNE CUP DAY PUNTERS CLUB

Not long now to the big day, just putting the idea out there if anyone is keen. My idea is $20 a share with $10 in for Melbourne cup TRI, 1st four and maybe a win/ew bet and the other $10 on a race of your choice. I punt to make a profit so not looking at covering the days races so if more then 1 person wants to bet on the same race no worries. If enough people are keen will run a couple of comps before and give away a couple of shares.

Grant(gaf1973) 3 shares

Mmmyb

Richie

Nek minute

Mardy

Final luca

Al Feilding

Mrs Feilding

Jack

Will run a comp on Caulfeild Cup day and Cox plate day to give away a couple of shares will post acct details closer to the day

Cheers Grant

im in is jas not doin his 1??

Hopefully Jason will do his one as well,sure there enough money around for both.Grant If the masses decide one is enough then i beleive if Jason still wants to do his then we should do Jasons as he has done one last few years.Maybe Jason McCook might like to reply if he is intending to run one.

I'd be keen,tho would be probably pining my hopes on nailing a free share in one of those lead up comps.Times are tough in my household at present. :D

If you don't have much luck at the comps I'll pay u in bud the more the better

Hopefully Jason will do his one as well,sure there enough money around for both.Grant If the masses decide one is enough then i beleive if Jason still wants to do his then we should do Jasons as he has done one last few years.Maybe Jason McCook might like to reply if he is intending to run one.

Gaf is more than welcome to run this years one then Me and Mrs McCook can go to Wingatui ( If Nek hooks us up with free tickets LOL) for a relaxing day in the sun at the races

We would be keen on a share though if there was the numbers to make it worth while Gaf running it.

Gaf is more than welcome to run this years one then Me and Mrs McCook can go to Wingatui ( If Nek hooks us up with free tickets LOL) for a relaxing day in the sun at the races

We would be keen on a share though if there was the numbers to make it worth while Gaf running it.

not sure what you mean with that last remark Jason didn't mean to step on anyone's toes about running a Melbourne cup punters club, going on past threads abit of fresh blood might be wat it needs. Fingers crossed.

not sure what you mean with that last remark Jason didn't mean to step on anyone's toes about running a Melbourne cup punters club, going on past threads abit of fresh blood might be wat it needs. Fingers crossed.

Do you mean the comment "We would be keen on a share though if there was the numbers to make it worth while Gaf running it."

meaning to have a good go at the cup you need a few shares so wouldn't be worth running if you got say 15 shares etc as $150 on the cup doesn't spread far. Not stepping on toes as was not looking at running once this year as it is so time consuming and would rather sit back and watch someone else do all the work to be honest.

Cheers Jas I'm happy to have a go this year gives you a chance to enjoy the racing abit more this year. When it comes to the money side of things I'm not a firm believer you have to spend thousands to make thousands. The punting game is trying to make a profit. Hopefully we can do that on the day.

Cheers Grant

I'd be keen,tho would be probably pining my hopes on nailing a free share in one of those lead up comps.Times are tough in my household at present. :D

..... You Dutch scotch Mardy? If so it's understandable but either that or your an awful punter,just once I'd like to see you shout another cafe resident a free punt, it seems like your looking for a free ride everywhere you go? I don't know your situation but if its that bad you shouldn't be punting brother ,nothing personal :)