RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kinetic

Varvatos.

I will always promote a NZ sire, and i dont want to cause harm to any dogs stud career, but i think we need to start discussing our nz based stud dogs. I think this is of crucial importance to the future, with breeders making informed choices on the product we supply, and to think longterm about our breeding lines, dams and sires so that one day we may even see frozen exported overseas from NZ........a dream at this point but you never know.

So, il try and get a few threads off the ground in the next few months, starting with Varvatos. Now, he was a very very good dog, coming from one of the most prolific lines and producers of speed and class in aus. Half brothers and sisters with plenty of abitlity, spring gun, shakey jakey, magic maggie, mr jazz. etc etc.

So, from matings so far, what are people thoughts on him, his pups or his line?

Also, feel free to get threads going on other stud dogs, or retiring studs with contact details and prices etc, proven crosses or recent matings.

I dont know if this has been replicated elsewhere. But i will also be collating services anually, but il do a thread now for this year so far.

Cheers,

Garrick.

Yes i tend to agree, all good info though, with Spring gun going massive, and dogs popping up like shakey jakey from this line....maybe a case of wrong damline, wrong cross?

Cheers alltheway, whether it be good or bad news, i think the info needs to get out there from breedersm, owners and trainers on these dogs.

yeh i can put a thread up on yella mustard, his breeding is right up there and a great option for broodies that have clicked with bit chilli etc. think il do a couple a month, or the people standing him can...........

You see it on gdata all the time, and i had a large coffee and smashed out these threads today and hope to continue it. Jibbs, put one about piggy back up, with updates on servs, half bros and sisters or wateva you want. Your info on the other thread is one of the first  ive seen, we are awefull at promoting our stud dogs. 4 lines in the back of the magazine is pretty average, and all information is out there on racing times and pedigree. I see this as a really good tool for breeders, who with the right information, could go to nz sires in the future rather than spending $ on FS.