RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
bamboozla

Motley Blue Pups

I have a few dogs I am looking to move on to accomodate some break-ins.

All from Oct 11 mating of El Grand Senor x Motley Blue

Motley Man $3500

(23s-8-3-3)

Fast dog but clumsy in a field and had minor injury issues. Recently downgraded from C4, should pick up a race at very short notice. Has trialled under 17.2 at Addington and won in 17.32 and 18.55 at Forbury.

Harpic $3000

(10s-3-1-2)

Large dog with decent motor but have had trouble keeping him on the track. Fit after suffering a small tear in back muscle at his last start. Would much prefer one-turn tracks in the north. Lightly raced and well-graded. Has run 18.55 at Forbury.

Fireman's Legacy $4500

(22s-9-3-1)

C5 at Addington is a bit rich for this girl but she has very good manners and plenty of wins left in her. Recently downgraded where I expect she will find her feet again very quickly. She can run a 5.80 first section at Addington so would be well suited on any 2 turn track.

Any inquiries please email mcox@tradedesk.co.uk and I will be happy to call and discuss. Mike.