RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rambling_Kidd

some lies from your leader

Okay so tonight's the night Glen Greenwald will present his argument about Mass surveillance at KDC's "Moment of Truth". (You can watch a stream at Kim.Com from 7pm - we're very interested to hear what he has to say.)

Here's what's grating me though. John Key is obsessing about Greenwald coming 5 days before an election. Essentially Key is arguing that this issue shouldn't be aired at the time that the majority of the public are listening, and thinking about who they might cast a vote for.

He feels this way because he knows he can get away with lying at any other time, when most people are too busy with their lives to pay attention to politics.

He misinformed the public for months in his arguments against this campaign, which he has now proven in his latest defense against Greenwalds allegations. Essentially saying "I was lying then, but I swear I'm not lying now."

After ignoring the thousands of protesters; lying to the people who poked holes in this legislation, which he now admits was intended for the very purposes he claimed it wasn't; and passing a bill against the interests and will of the majority of kiwis. He is now claiming that it's not fair for Greenwald to try and influence the election.

You know what's not fair? A Prime Minister who attacks people and not their arguments and a Prime Minister who lies about the legislation he is passing.

You know what I think? John Key is scared. For the second time in a month he's been caught in a lie that reveals exactly the kind of dirty political games he's willing to play and this time it's part of an effort to try and protect himself against having to keep his promise to the New Zealand public.

That neither he nor the GCSB have been involved in mass surveillance on the New Zealand public. No wonder he's lashing out, it's instinct to lash out when you find yourself in a corner with no escape. Lying has a way of doing that, the only thing to do when you're caught in one lie is to tell another, until they get bigger and bigger until you've dug a hole so deep you can't get out.

While some media are headlining the fact that Dotcom didn't speak at last nights event. Andrea Vance has written an article focusing on the people who did speak.

Edward Snowden last night told us that not only New Zealand metadata is accessible, but so is content. Emails, texts, phone calls etc.

He went further than this. Revealing that there are NSA bases in New Zealand. A scary thought for those of us merely worried about what the GCSB might be doing, we have the NSA operating in New Zealand.

"This shows that they had to wait for the GCSB Act to be passed before SPEARGUN could be used. i.e. The new GCSB Act – the one that supposedly wouldn’t expand GCSB powers – expanded GCSB powers to allow them operate a metadata probe on the this cable which they’d tapped." - Keith Ng.

As we recall, Keys campaign was to call this campaign misinformed. Apparently he meant by him.

http://publicaddress.net/onpoint/project-speargun-underway/

John Key's story is changing, slowly, because he knows he has not been telling the truth. It will change more, he is slowly trying to make it normal.

This from The Herald. (see link)

"John Key concedes Edward Snowden 'may well be right'

Prime Minister John Key acknowledged today that NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden's claim that New Zealanders' data is accessible through the controversial XKeyscore system "may well be right"."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11326387

http://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com/vinny-mr-news-eastwoods-blog/john-key-past-and-future-exposed-in-minutes-please-share

The recent John Key Exposed in 6 Minutes video caused quite a stir among the New Zealand political circuit and was in the running to be one of my most highly viewed videos ever with over 6000 views in just 6 days,
It seemed strangely biblical that on the 7th day my YouTube channel was put to rest.
It appears as though many were unhappy with the video and reported it to YouTube,  
This alone was seemingly enough to have my entire account with 3.5 million hits, 16,000 subscribers and 3000 videos deleted permanently without warning!

THIS VIDEO is the way it was meant to be, including not only Prime Minister Keys past, but his plans for our future as well, now that I have little left to lose and only 6 days till the elections, I felt the obligation!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW CHANNEL

John Key video Script.

Ladies and gentlemen, John Key,
Leader of the National Party
Prime Minister Of New Zealand since 2008
Everyone Voted for him without knowing his track record,
Who he worked for, Where his career originated & how he does business today.
By the end of this Short Video you will know enough to be able to make an informed decision when voting him in or not again.

John worked for 10 years
as a New Zealand investment banker
since the mid 1980's
When the market crashed
he made a killing selling New Zealand dollars.
He headed offshore In 1995
working for…

-Merrill Lynch
This bank was exposed as the worlds first derivatives traders
& went bust during the 2008 financial crisis due to its heavy investment in the derivatives market,
swallowed up BY…

- The Bank of America
Which it turns out John Key still has shares in,
A conflict of interest considering anyone could google the Bank name and "fines"
to see it's been fined many times for drug dealing,
gun running, money laundering & is famous for getting countries into debt,
Is John Key personally profiting from New Zealand's growing indebtedness ?
The Bank of America also has a stake in the military industrial complex
who've profited tremendously after several successive, no end in sight, illegal US wars.
This gives you an idea of the kind of circles John revolves in.
John's worked for Merrill Lynch in Singapore, London, Sydney & …

-Ireland
When the "Irish Tiger" economy was kicking off,
It was allowing "sweet heart" tax breaks
to big banks and financial institutions
if they moved their back offices to Ireland,
So John did, Assisting 15,000 of his clients to Avoid Tax
the Irish economy was hollowed out with debt,
collapsing shortly after John skipped the country & put all his money into…

-"Blind Trusts"
John Key knows what's in his blind trusts,
he's a bit of a drinker and he let it slip while a bit pissed
that he owns a vineyard,
turns out that vineyard is in his blind trust,
although he claims he doesn't know what's in it.
This is because he has 2 trusts,
1 blind & 1 not so blind that mirrors the other one.

He was in charge of business units like
global foreign exchange
and European bond and…

-Derivative Trading
What is Derivative Trading?
Basically it's so complicated that the Auditor general once said something like
"it's such a technical area that I can't understand it,
so I got KPMG to investigate themselves for me and they assure me it's all good"
Recall the great depression?
Of course not, in the 1920's you could buy $10 worth of shares for only $1 down
allowing people to gamble on the stock market at incredible volumes,
massive amounts of fake money & debt was generated
and the economy got sucked into it like a black hole.
To prevent that happening again, a law was crafted called...

-The Glass Steagall Act
Which was repealed in 1999 leaving the US derivatives market completely unregulated.
The New York State gaming Commission tried to regulate it because they saw derivatives as gambling,
but they were unsuccessful, obviously.

In 1999 John was legally allowed to sell derivatives in America due to the repeal of Glass Steagall,
Was invited to represent Merrill Lynch & join the Foreign Exchange Committee
of the…

-Federal Reserve Bank of New York
A private banking cartel that has a monopoly on the supply of money
and loan it to the US government at interest & more or less control the US government through debt.
Ownership of the 13 banks with shares in the FED can be traced back to the worlds most ultra intergenerational wealth families, hidden away from public view via an elaborate network of family trusts.

John Worked there for 2 years and twice undertook management studies at Harvard University in Boston.
He became known as the smiling assassin by colleagues
after personally terminating over a hundred employees in one day
with a big beaming smile, no guilt, no remorse, no conscience, a…

-Corporate Psychopath
Charming & enchanting when you first meet them
But are ultimately shallow and have few meaningful lasting relationships,
They crave money and power and are willing to sabotage,
intimidate, manipulate, steal, defame, lie and cheat, shamelessly without guilt,
Desiring attention & idolization with pathological narcissism & despising criticism,
Often sexually promiscuous.
Private prosecutor Graham McCready is including a DVD of
The Wolf Of Wall Street in his evidence against John Key
Evidence of the lifestyle & mentality Key & co-workers likely enjoyed on wall street.

Normally on Wall Street your earnings get paid  
40% Cash,
40% Stock
20% Options
Key demanded to be paid 100% in stock and options
That's where his incentive to crime is!
Imagine the opportunities for insider trading when you literally run the country?
He tried to flush out commercially sensitive information from the ombudsman when trans-rail was being valued while at the same time owning shares in it!
John Key just can't help himself.

When Key left Wall Street after 6 or 7 years in foreign exchange,
he was in the tip top of the elite, with roughly 50 million on salary and bonuses,
-Key refers to his 5 million dollar mansion as the house that Merrol built,
They had a beach house in Omaha and now have a 3.2 million Hawaii holiday home,
Only 202,000 people have incomes above 30 Million Dollars
Roughly 2,000 of those are billionaires,
-John Says
"We're not ridiculously wealthy, there are lots of people not seen on the NBR rich list that have a lot of money."
Not counting his blind trusts he could be worth hundreds of millions.
Is he wall street banker or New Zealand prime minister?

Jumping forward to the 2008 financial crisis:
Money Magazine said derivatives were one of the chief causes of the 2008 credit crunch,
A collapse that happened in the same year we elected John Key
To handle the debt crisis he helped cause
as he admitted on breakfast tv!
And what did he do once elected in order to save us from the debt crisis?
He borrowed more money than all previous prime ministers combined!
We've gone from 8 billion to over 80 billion so far,
With 112 Billion worth of derivative debts
In Off The Books Accounting Since 2011 and growing!
Key knew about his unauthorized biography long before it was released,
guess what? It doesn't even mention the word derivatives once!

A man of the people you say?
He's supposed to be the Member of Parliament for Helensville,
& lives across town in a 5 million dollar Parnell Mansion he calls "the house that Merrol built",
Only had 1 public meeting in his electorate the whole election,
On the proviso that no one can talk about or criticize him, any other party,
Or their policy, Or their candidates,
And guess who was the only person that violated those conditions which John Key himself set up for everyone else? John Key!

John's done many terrible things and told so many lies that we could never cover them all because there are new ones every day,
but here's a few "right honorable" mentions

-GST
He said he wouldn't raise it, then he raised it

-GCSB
He said he wouldn't break the law and spy on kiwis,
He then spied on kiwis illegally,
Then he changed the law retroactively
to make breaking the law legal
and continues to spy on kiwis.

-TPPA
A secret trade treaty that Both National and LAbour are pushing,
It will seize control of the economy and to a large extent the government's ability to write it's own laws if they impede the will of international corporations who are writing the secret treaty.
If we impede on their profits, we're taken to the world court which the corporations control and have to pay fines in a case which the banks & corporations cannot lose.
We already provide 3 QC lawyers for the world bank controlled world court to go out and take money from poor countries that can't pay off their debts to the bankers.
The Trans-Pacifc Partnership Agreement is of better use as TP when you need to pee pee at a PPTA meeting.

New Zealand Defense Under John Key
-Operation Katipo
A training exercise to depose an anti-US leader!
The largest amount of foreign troops in NZ since World War 2,
Using protestors holding placards with anti-American slogans as mock terrorists!
Will the US protect its financial interests in New Zealand by force if necessary?

-NATO
John Signed a partnership agreement with NATO,
The world's pseudo-private army of the banking cartel.

-US Coast Guard
John Key wants them to return to New Zealand and have jurisdiction in our waters
-Some Harbours are being dredged to make them deeper,
allegedly to allow for larger vessels like Aircraft carriers
-It's now illegal for NZ Police to pull over foreign military vehicles
-We are a strategic Nuclear Sub outlet,
Subs can fire missiles in the northern pacific then escape into underwater trenches and travel undetected all the way to New Zealand

-A Massive remodel of Ohakea Air Base with new fences and other high tech upgrades costing millions, all because we're getting up to 10 new helicopters?

-Agenda 21
The environmental policy of, Greens, Labour, Internet/Mana & National is ALL Agenda 21 & but they call it, sustainability, smart growth, smart meters & sustainable development.
Signed by Jim Bolger in 1992 aboard Prince Charles private yacht,
This UN document is the global template for how to locally set up a total surveillance & control grid for all human activity for administrative convenience at a global level. Plans include microchipping all livestock,
classify most of the nations land mass as protected areas that are off limits to human activity. Establish "Super Cities" connected by mega highways for human resettlement, predominantly cramped apartment blocks along railroad tracks.

So, let me see if I have this straight,
he's a psychopathic narcissistic passive aggressive with daddy issues,
And he has control of a country that has no corruption prevention framework?

He may have been sent here to destroy this country,
But it is not yet destroyed & we can change our future if we choose to.
Sink Team Key and it will deal a crippling blow to the financial elite's agenda.

You can search and verify any of these facts for yourself.
The research for this video was provided by:
Evelyn Gilbert, From Aotearoa A Wider Perspective,
Ben Vidgen, Author of State secrets
Penny Bright, Anti-Corruption Watchdog
and Iain Parker, Financial Industry Researcher

This is Vinny Eastwood, Vote Wisely New Zealand.

Key unconcerned by whistleblower's claims

post-620-0-71264000-1411100451.jpghttp://news.msn.co.nz/nationalnews/8908191/whistleblower-says-he-was-gagged

Prime Minister John Key isn't concerned about another alleged incident of ministerial meddling with Official Information Act requests.

A former senior Customs lawyer has said he was told to bury information that could embarrass the government, and he believes the order came from the Beehive.

Opposition parties are outraged and want an inquiry.

Curtis Gregorash quit his job last year after he was told to refuse OIA and Privacy Act requests about "sensitive" issues.

He told the New Zealand Herald the order came from Maurice Williamson, who was Customs minister at the time, through chief executive Carolyn Tremain to the director of legal services, Peter Taylor.

Mr Gregorash says he was told: "You don't release anything, I don't care what the OIA says."

The allegation has been rejected by Mr Williamson and Mr Taylor.

Mr Key says agencies take their responsibilities under the OIA very seriously.

"It's been rejected from the top down, the Crown Law Office have looked at this and rejected it," he told reporters.

"I haven't been fully briefed, there's an employment dispute and I'm not going to pass judgment - all I know is its 24 hours before an election."

Ombudsman Dame Beverley Wakem, who has previously announced she's going to hold an inquiry after the election into the way ministers handle OIA requests, says she's "appalled" by Mr Gregorash's claims.

"A number of people have told me similar stories," she said.

The Greens say there has been persistent abuse of ministerial power.

"It's impossible to govern in the interests of ordinary people if ministers are enmeshed in dodgy political games," said co-leader Russel Norman.

"The Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security is investigating John Key's staff over the selective use of the OIA, there's an inquiry into the conduct of Judith Collins, and now the Ombudsman is looking into possible systematic abuse of the OIA."

Internet Mana leader Laila Harre says she'll take evidence of corruption to international forums if there isn't a full inquiry.

"There is no other word but `corruption' to describe these claims," she said.

"The claims are in breach of Commonwealth values of governance, and that is where I will start."

Labour leader David Cunliffe says the alleged incident was completely improper.

"I suspect it's part of a wider problem, that's why we're committed to a wide review."

Oh shit, you actually mean I have been hoodwinked all these years ?. First we have a (dyke) running the country and now we have public enemy no 1. Geeze he makes Nixon look like a beginner, lets asset strip the prick,put out a contract on his life even, boy how immoral is this behaviour and what a danger to NZ is this guy.

You boofheads need to get a life.

Hedley I expected better from you, nothing but a witch hunt. You should convert to Buddism and hopefully find Nirvana in another life.

And yes, I respect yr views and opinions however delusional.

Regards Globe

Haha......all good stuff , over 60% prefer John as our Prime Minister.

Maybe we / they prefer someone who has lived a bit , worked his way thru qualifications and job experience {incl in a Harness Stable},

understands currency , overseas business ,then worked his way up in NZ politics defeating one of NZ's most respected PM's.

Who are the alternatives.....???

Anyone can buy shares in the Bank of America ,dabbled in a few myself when they were less than US $6 in 2011.

Go John Key !!!