RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Uriah Heap

ITM Cup - Wellington's form

I'm really enjoying the games this season (well most of them anyway). 

In particular the form of Wellington has been great viewing. Their latest efforts against the Mighty Turbo's was a comedy act. I was wondering if that Wgton Winger, Ambrose, had punted his own team to lose.

Going to the game this Saturday at Eden Park, 

costs sweet fanny, sit in the best seats in the house (nearly) and enjoy a cracking game of afternoon rugby  ..........

Love the ITM  ...  :)

I hope you got there Kidd. You would have got your money's worth with that finish.

Ziggy must be pulling his hair out in frustration. Then the Warriors lose the next day. 

But the Mighty Turbos keep right on racking up the victories. Plenty of young up and comers in this team. I'm lovin it.

I hope you got there Kidd. You would have got your money's worth with that finish.

Ziggy must be pulling his hair out in frustration. Then the Warriors lose the next day. 

But the Mighty Turbos keep right on racking up the victories. Plenty of young up and comers in this team. I'm lovin it.

LOL no not quite pulling the hair out mate. I never really go hard out following the ITM as a rule although

watching a bit of Canterbury has been enjoyable....for the quality of play I mean. 

Old school for me.....Boyd has to sort this out real quick.....or step aside!!! Like Auckland, who actually manage the odd win, he has a way larger player pool to call on than many of the smaller unions (like the guys who are kicking our butts)

A bigger worry IMO is the new  2015 Hurricane coach!!!!!

Waikato Times reports this morning that Waikato ITM coach didn't give two hoots about another loss it's all about growing the team etc bs bs bs.

Well coach the Waikato public don't give a flying frog about your crappy team either.Have a look at the crowd next time you play in Hamilton you owl.

Are Hurricanes fans concerned about the ineptness of the Wellington ITM cup side? After all it is coached by the Canes coach for 2015 in Chris Boyd. Maybe if the Canes stopped ignoring the superior talent from Manawatu and Hawkes Bay, they would be a decent side. Instead they opt for rubbish Wellington ITM cup and development players just because they're from Wellington.

I'm not too worried User, because as the old saying goes "You can't make strawberry jam out of a bucket of shit".  So Chris Boyd will get his chance to prove himself in Super 15 with some pretty useful players at his disposal next year.

Some real hard questions have to be asked down in Wellywood. They've got a much larger population base than provinces they are getting thrashed by. Their schools are very competitive at a national level. Their age grade teams are more than competitive.

But then have a look at the crowds. No one cares down there. Boyd said he noted their heads dropped against Tasmane. Well is it any wonder? Even their mothers hadn't turned up to support them. There's no passion on the field or off the field.

A glorious win by the North Harbour ???'s (what is their nickname?) over the Canterbury Lambs the other night. We had dismissed this game as  "Non watch" and only flicked over after dinner around half time. Once seeing Harbour up by a few we were rivited. Chores and home work were on the backburner as we awaited for NH to throw it away. But they held on and good on them. With results such as these why wouldn't you watch ITM Cup.

I'm now thinking - "Does "No Wins Wellington" have a slight sniff of a chance of lifting the Log of Wood from hot favs The Bay?"