RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ziggy09

2014 Rugby Championship

How good was that win last night? I was going to watch on delay but after 10-15 minutes I was glued to the game (this is coming from a devout leaguie these days). After hearing some "trash talk" from over the ditch(they only drew their home game ffs) during the week this result certainly shut a few up....even their captain.

The Argies are showing that they deserve to be in with the big boys....just getting pipped over night by the Box. Great comp looming................

The AllBlacks are unbeatable at Eden Park they have even won both their WORLD CUPS at Eden Park unlike other counties eg AUS who have won both their cups away from their homebase and wihout sychophantic NZ fans crying,yelling and screaming the greatest chant of all black,black  black.Oh what joy and by the way next years cup will not be held in NZ Yippee ky yo

Great arm Wrestle. Retallick a dominant force as usual. Does his tight work with high efficiency and then is often at first receiver with ball in hand. Easily the MVP for the ABs.

Vermuellen for the Boks was equally outstanding. Must be close to the biggest Hitter in the World Rugby. Kaino may have something to say bout that but I'd give the title to Vermuellen.

The Boks will be very tough to beat at home and should start favourites for the return game.