RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
POPA GAS

Trackside 1 or 2

And less than 30 sec lead in time to the big race at Cambridge tonight, go screw yourself trackside,....

Yes, this was a new low.  The old Trackside channels never did this so you have to question whether they've taken another backward step.  Mark 'Robot' Cookson in a pointless interview with Cran Dalgety.  Come on now.  

I see they had half the races from Wanganui today on one channel, then changed and put the other half on the other channel, too bad if you set to record the races and only got to see half of them, am I the only one who thinks this is pathetic?

I thought these 2 'new' channels were supposed to make things easier?

Can you imagine what would happen if they did this to the horses.

I'd like to see them do a trial for this Bev.

Five to ten minute lead in times for the dogs and 30 seconds for the future dog food horses.  :)

Can you imagine what would happen if they did this to the horses.

I would like to think that the GRA would do something about it.

It is like having the News on 1 and half way in to it they say we are now going to 2.

Bev

I hardly ever saw this happen with the old channels.  The Counties gallops were cancelled but not sure that should have made a difference.