RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Tapu

More black type for Indy King

06/08/2014

Mary n' Eileen (USA) 2011

(F. by Indy King-Apleasantnight)

1st Indiana Grand Indiana First Lady S. L, US$156200 1650m earning US$88097

06/08/2014

Mary n' Eileen (USA) 2011

(F. by Indy King-Apleasantnight)

1st Indiana Grand Indiana First Lady S. L, US$156200 1650m earning US$88097

A good result for INDY KING, thanks Tapu. Mary N' Eileen lived up to her promise and now boasts three consecutive victories from just 4 lifetime starts. She won this race with authority and looks destined for even higher honours. The second horse and distant third horse have both raced and won in stakes class company before. Below is a link for anyone interested in viewing the race. Find the Video Race Replay tab and then enter the date, and race 6. (06/08/2014)

http://www.twinspires.com/partner/?partner=Indiana

On Thursday the highly regarded King's Secret made his seasonal debut at Hastings and had an educational run to finish a good third to heavily backed debutant Taken The Liberty , King's Secret started from the widest alley and conceded the winner 5Kg. King's Secret looks destined to become INDY KING'S first stakes winner in New Zealand, all things being equal. There are a number of his progeny 8 or 9, in the Central districts that should get to the races leading up to Christmas and into the new year, as well as the half sister to Figure of Speech and Jack Romanov in Cambridge.

This is not black type, but another winner in USA this week.  Elizabeth Julia (2009)

It seems that most of his daughters are named as per humans - the fillies at least.

I am seeing that the distances are 1200 - 1600.

Haha , that funny i was looking for a name for my filly, now i know that i need to use a girls name after checking  the best daughters of

Indy king   MINDY  ,LILLY  ,MARY N' EILEEN,  Jane's,  Elizabeth Julia, Su, Shawhan, Ahyoka, Miss Prim,