RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Rory mcilroy

Tee to green superb,even with misses on fairways his lines to greens have been very accurate...he has dominated and won previous so to suggest he will fail is unfounded....but,the race to Dubai leader Thomas bjorn held a similar lead over mcilroy and lost at wentworth,they are both brilliant golfers but both have had head scratching rounds where it seems the golfing gods get the last say,he has broken his second round hoodoo but we know he is capable of shooting a 76 from nowhere..."worse case scenario " sees Rory finishing with a total -12 par and he does owe one after wentworth so who's got the 64 ? Most behind need to get aggressive to win which can see some falling by the by but it's not outside the realm to see a winner from someone as far back as -4 ....I know it's not a major but streelmans back nine at the travellers against Sergio shows the 'hand of god' can be turned.....it's either a divine display or divine intervention?

Well garcia cost me a $3500 multi last week so not happy with him but Rory was very solid,all he needed to do was drop one of those putts down the back and Rory was prone,those par 3 15th holes are ruining him....reminiscint of the $3000 I lost on Scott with a3shot lead 4 to playin the open beaten by els and the $3500 I lost on dufner with a 3shot lead 4to play in the pga...the chasing guy gets the chocolates when my multis are live....... I hope furyk doesn't lead and choke similar to the effort when Webb Simpson won his open,unlucky in Canada beaten by a rampant tim Clark and was no1 in fairways last week..get on! He's been in great form and deserves the win,look for Robert karlsson to lead with an early tee,bjorn the smokey. Top US fowler,furyk.(main) aust...Scott ogilvy...top Scandinavian karlsson. Bjorn Irish..I'm going McDowell to upset Rory uk. Westwood rose and jaidee the low Asian .... David Lynn was huge at kiawah and chris wood is capable of a similar surprise

Mate....totally different to the NRL...you make pretty good sense here.  I wouldn't mention your multiple losses here too often i.e. someone will give you a spray. In saying that I was "pre spending" a collect on Furyk couple of weeks back only for that lil yappie to chase him down with a brilliant back 9....bastard. Concur with one of your main selections in GMac(been a favourite for several years)...certainly looks poised for a big one. May stick with Rose as well although It's hard to go past Rory....multi wise a pretty good "anchor".Probably have a nibble in some form on Stenson and Leishman too.

Good luck.

Unlucky,I was dubious with furyk off the front,he is normally the one charging in the final round sinking everything,as you know leading he doesn't seem as fluent (particularly not in majors)but Tim Clark was on his game unfortunately....I've had a good week on the punt so hopefully the golfs continues the trend :) make the $$....luiten has early tee,course looks suited

Last round at the deutsche bank similar to Honda classic earlier in year where Rory lead Ryan palmer by 5 and ended up in playoff with Henley winning..Henley -12 and we have day,kirk,mcilroy close up with Ryan palmer -8 4 back...40-1 dreaming? Has put some low rounds together of late and has been there and done that,nice value...furyk 100-1 dreaming then -6 ? One player who can get a very hot putter going on top of some great GIR stats...can -14 win? Those leaders have gone low so owe the golf gods some even rounds,bar Jason day so maybe he has the leverage

Speith 2-1 to win pga money list....rory $8 with british open played at St andrews this year,he will eat it up..speith keep going?rory was huge in masters after slow start and speith has taken the pressure off somewhat...will be very interesting!

The rivalry between these two is going to be something special over the coming years, especially when it's Ryder Cup time.

Rory had been the one talked up to be the next big thing, and along comes Jordan Speith 21 years old equals Tigers 18 under masters record, and just to spice it up a little more Wozniacki sends Speith a tweet congratulating him on a terrific win.(gotta luv it)

For a guy so young he certainly handles himself well, he stated he didn't sleep the night before the last round, has had numerous media engagements, then travels to Sth Carolina to contest the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town, obviously jaded shoots a 3 over 74 in round 1 and rebounds with a nine under 62 in the second round.

his marketing value would be enormous, it would have been easy for him to pull out of Harbour Town, mentally he would be drained, but to his credit he showed up, and has confirmed he will be defending his Australian Open title later in the year.

Rory closed his last round out at the Masters showing the class we have come to expect, like you said Gruff you can feel the pressure valve has been released somewhat.

watching Rory in the last round he was rather relaxed playing next to Tiger, you could kind of see the smile on his face as if to say OK this kid has arrived it's game on from here on in 

Oh the Wozniacki tweet was a classic :) the World Matchplay is coming up soon wouldn't it be good if those two meet in the final

Speith/mcilroy ...im surprised the Chinese havnt booked a one round skins game similar to the ones featuring rory and tiger last year,im sure this would attract huge attention....speith was always going to struggle after firing 62 from a poor start,he achieved a top 5 last years valero after opening 78 but as you say with recent happenings was a hill to far....still astounded that furyk was $9 then $10 on sunday to win being in a position he thrives on sitting just off the pace..deserved. There is an ever growing pool of talent and its becoming alot harder to be a multiple pga winner......i bombed on mark wilson but with two $10 place covers on kisner(41-1) and van pelt (61-1) kept me in the hunt...paul casey win soon?

Speaking of world matchplay 2015,will be held at Harding park san francisco site of 2005 cadillac and 2009 presidents cup (stenson ,mahan i like from 16 who played those events)....The Cadillac Match Play will be played at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco, Calif., from April 27-May 3, 2015, where Australian Jason Day will defend his title against the top 64 players in the Official World Golf Ranking. The event will feature a new format for the first time, featuring a new and exciting three-day group stage offering 96 matches over first three days of competition on Wednesday, April 29 – Friday, May 1. That means fans are guaranteed to see the best players in the world square off against each other in head-to-head competition for all of the first three days of matches. There will be no more “one and done” players as had been the case in the past.

multi final round---kirk/haas/hearn/Garcia..11-1... $20 for $220 ...others that could be added although brings in the dreaded tie could be in order of favouritism horschell/perez/na/ bubba and vegas.....will be an interesting final round ...hard to see players from -6 winning only because its rare at tpc sawgrass but hey some weird things happen from time to time although there has only been a handful of 67 or better finishes in recent years...hoping na can get the win but kirk will be tough to beat,hearn could be surprise packet...zac? likes it here as does Garcia ..rub of green the leveler....I really thought jb holmes could win this but his putter is stone cold 3 putts missed under 4 ft yesterday alone.i see George Coetzee is on fire early in Mauritius 4 shots clear of thorbjorn,my boy aiken clearly psyched out early