RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo(aus)

wayne bennett = myth

Well the article re him leaving Newcastle was the" most read article" in all of Australia' main 5 newspapers.

Clearly Aussies love him.

When he joins a club the memberships go thru the roof !!!

Why ??

Is it his 7 NRL titles or his reputation for "saving" players from the dark side !!!

Maybe he is just lucky.

The just completed "State of Origin" must go close to being the greatest 'myth ' in Aussie sport.

Clashing with WC Soccer shows that the SOO is far from the greatest show on earth.

Ray Warren tells us all about the players off the field charity work etc and how the game is watched in 80 countries .....geez.....even Victorians don't watch it ,if they even know its on !!!!

The greatest rivalry in the world.....yeah right !!

Well the article re him leaving Newcastle was the" most read article" in all of Australia' main 5 newspapers.

Clearly Aussies love him.

When he joins a club the memberships go thru the roof !!!

Why ??

Is it his 7 NRL titles or his reputation for "saving" players from the dark side !!!

Maybe he is just lucky.

The just completed "State of Origin" must go close to being the greatest 'myth ' in Aussie sport.

Clashing with WC Soccer shows that the SOO is far from the greatest show on earth.

Ray Warren tells us all about the players off the field charity work etc and how the game is watched in 80 countries .....geez.....even Victorians don't watch it ,if they even know its on !!!!

The greatest rivalry in the world.....yeah right !!

you must be kidding

the bloke had the whole of queensland to take players from for brisbane in the majority of the broncos wins

who did he save from the dark side?

wendell sailor ?

darius boyd ?

alan langer ?

not only is he a myth he has a habit of walking when the going gets tough, no one will forget his back door exit from kingsford smith when he lost the unloseable series.

now tinkler is down to his last few millions and the NRL will cut his salary he's off like month old fish.

i'll never forget being in the dressing rooms at shark park before cronulla flogged his broncos in the late 80's and listening to his last minute "instructions" through the walls, funniest rev up ever....

he has a sense of humor though i once heard him say he was asked to leave a bar and protested.

he was told in no uncertain terms happy hour was starting in five minutes and it wouldnt be right for him to stay.

stick to you score i score TM

you must be kidding

the bloke had the whole of queensland to take players from for brisbane in the majority of the broncos wins

who did he save from the dark side?

wendell sailor ?

darius boyd ?

alan langer ?

not only is he a myth he has a habit of walking when the going gets tough, no one will forget his back door exit from kingsford smith when he lost the unloseable series.

now tinkler is down to his last few millions and the NRL will cut his salary he's off like month old fish.

i'll never forget being in the dressing rooms at shark park before cronulla flogged his broncos in the late 80's and listening to his last minute "instructions" through the walls, funniest rev up ever....

he has a sense of humor though i once heard him say he was asked to leave a bar and protested.

he was told in no uncertain terms happy hour was starting in five minutes and it wouldnt be right for him to stay.

stick to you score i score TM

Well he remains the most "decorated coach" in the games history.....certainly in the modern era.

And he basically started the Broncos so I guess Queenslanders love him for that.

Plus he was chosen as "Father of the Year" ,so one assumes his popularity was widespread.

If he was just lucky , then sobeit , I doubt if many Kiwis care but it seems Aussies do.

They seem to love him !!

The Warriors would not want Bennett now. He's too old, a relic and it's a young coaches game these days.

Look at the recent success of Trent Robinson and Michael Macguire for proof of that. And Newcastle's form under Bennett last year was garbage.

Still it wont be hard form him to improve the Broncos performances this year since they've been rubbish for a few years now, even though they've been rorting the cap for decades.

The Warriors would be very happy with Cappy at present.

wonderful return to coaching the broncos last night

genius recruitment securing milford :P is the gimp scared to run the pill ?

the knights fans must be giggling.

imagine if theycan't beat off the sharks next week. :D

w bennett = myth