RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
merv o brien

Bring back Brian Martin..

Ahern and Freeman race alot of dogs and are rightfully successful. Infact, if you take out mcinerney huge number of dogs they've started this season, Ahern has had around about 700 more dogs line up in a race than any other trainer in the country.

Brian will not be back. More chance of pigs flying than him coming back, sad but true!

I ask why not,now that Mr Bayliss and his wife now have no control over peoples opinions...

A number of current racecallers dont cut the mustard at all.

Would be nice to see the NZGRA Board make a stand and say that they back Brian be reinstated back to his previous position of racecalling..

Dosnt have to be in the Central Districts,, Addington would be just fine..

Just get him back into the Industry,,it needs him..

Merv O`Brien 

I ask why not,now that Mr Bayliss and his wife now have no control over peoples opinions...

A number of current racecallers dont cut the mustard at all.

Would be nice to see the NZGRA Board make a stand and say that they back Brian be reinstated back to his previous position of racecalling..

Dosnt have to be in the Central Districts,, Addington would be just fine..

Just get him back into the Industry,,it needs him..

Merv O`Brien 

Yep,,,,   give the C.D. the poor bugger  Darryl  that got shafted a  full time slot and  give Martin something to bring  alive the new proposed one turn track in Canterbury. Roso is excellent as a filler and promotion,  any way who is Bayliss and why did he depart?

Darryl was never hired in a full time role so hard to say he's been shafted.  I think there's more chance of sh*tting in the queens hat than B Martin being reinstated as much as I'd like to see it.   I know Chris Bayliss has left but have you ever seen the Racing Board change their mind?  

yes I am sick of hearing how many races ahern and freeman has won in a day at palmy and Wanganui!!!

there are other trainers!!!!!

Roso was going on about freeman and ahern the other week in race 12 still even though neither of them had dogs in there! lmfao

I say bring back Brian (Martin)too. I'll even go so far to say his replacement/s wouldn't blow smoke up his you know what. We have redemption for Michael Guerin because our Harness Ranks were "thin" and the same goes for our Greyhound callers/presenters. I don't see Steve Davis's drafting in on a Monday as a viable alternative at all. Sorry Steve "gimmicks" don't cut it.