RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WhoKnows

Clark dogs

What was up with the Steve Clark dogs today?

Temperate King went terrible, Hunted One and Kaiser Max both well down the track, Rushin Doll was doing anything but, and Night Pearl did nothing, thought he would in for a good day but the team never fired a shot.

In saying that all his dogs seem to have a ton of ability and when they get on the bunny are nearly impossible to get past, but when they don't they seem to spit the dummy big time.

Not anything personal just something I've noticed about nearly all of his dogs.

Temperate King back from a bad stopper bone tendon injury so not sure if he will make it back

Kaiser Max wanted the rail and Hunted One wants off the rail and they jammed the rest of the field up taking each other out of the race

Rushin Doll does not like the horseshoe tracks at all - never fired a shot there even in trials (wait until she get back to a 2 turn track)

Night Pearl is a dog who has to lead to win - she missed the start and the race is over - she is simple to work out 

Fair enough, thanks for the info, just one of those days when the dogs didn't want to run I guess, it happens, hope for better luck n the Champs tomorrow night, they certainly have the right boxes to have every chance.

What was up with the Steve Clark dogs today?

Temperate King went terrible, Hunted One and Kaiser Max both well down the track, Rushin Doll was doing anything but, and Night Pearl did nothing, thought he would in for a good day but the team never fired a shot.

In saying that all his dogs seem to have a ton of ability and when they get on the bunny are nearly impossible to get past, but when they don't they seem to spit the dummy big time.

Not anything personal just something I've noticed about nearly all of his dogs.

Are you serious?? What a silly topic to start. Every dog has it's day. Simple!

Not anything personal, just something stupid I noticed on race cafe...

5 out of our 6 runners lost pads on Thursday, again in my opinion most tracks are a lottery at this time of year as there is a great lack of knowledge how to maintain them.. but cheers thanks for your concern.