RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Farr

Now Available in New Zealand

Mark Wallis Greyhound Trainers’ Champion 2013

2014-03-08-21.35.23-325x281.jpg

Recently crowned 2013 Trainer of the Year Mark Wallis:-

‘I have always been a bit sceptical about supplements but given the fact that despite another good year we were falling behind our rivals for the race to the Trainer Of The Year title, I decided to put many of my kennel stars on Storm Canis™: the result is there to see! At the time we started the trial of Storm Canis™ we were 25/1 to win the title, but a phenomenal last 6 weeks, including a magnificent 1-2 in the £10,000 Coral Essex Vase at Romford, and many other superb wins saw us firstly catch our rivals in December and then gloriously pass them to win the Trainer Of The Year title by a comfortable 76 points! This prompted the Racing Post to say that Mark Wallis’s greyhounds are on fire!’

‘I was amazed! I couldn’t believe how well the greyhounds on Storm Canis™ were running; the trial proved Storm Canis™ is a product that maintains that level of performance for long periods, Hometown Honey, Ayamzaman and Adageo Bob were other competition winners in December that raced on Storm Canis™!’

‘I have enormous confidence in Storm Canis™ and believe it is set to become a market leader in 2014. Any greyhound trainer who is seriously looking at improving and maintaining their kennel’s performance for long periods should consider using Storm Canis™’.

http://www.racingblue.com/products/storm-canis/

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. Price from website is reduced when ordering from New Zealand rep. Shipping is also reduced significantly when ordering more than one tub.

So who are you and what are your credentials please.? On emailing the Parent company they were not aware of A distributor of theirs advertising on this site...Thank you ....Anthony Dunn 

So who are you and what are your credentials please.? On emailing the Parent company they were not aware of A distributor of theirs advertising on this site...Thank you ....Anthony Dunn 

Hi Anthony,

Racing Blue are aware that I have promoted their NEW STORM CANIS on this site and I am there New Zealand Representative. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Aaron FARR – New Zealand

Aaron FARR, Pukekohe, Auckland, NEW ZEALAND

Tel: +64 21 818074

Web: www.racingblue.com .nz

Email: stormequine@gmail.com

Hi Inspector,

Thanks for your question with out going into too much detail the main benefits of creatine monohydrate are muscle mass and strength. While Storm Canis does contain Creatine, the basis of the supplement is ProCarnosine, and Beta Alanine, which have lactic acid buffering properties as well as benefits to race and training recovery. The product has patent protection meaning it has gone through rigorous testing and proven in peer reviewed Veterinary Journals. Please read all aspects of the website and you will find more detailed information. Regards.