RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WOODBINE

Domesday - son of Red Ransom

This freshman sire left a quality 2 yr old GII winner today - Pressday in Brisbane to go with his many other stakes performers this season. I bred two 2009 foals by this stallion and will be presenting them at the 2011 yearling sales. He is standing the 2010 season at $10,000 and is the value sire in Australia.

Well done Woodbine ! Domesday certainly had a sires pedigree and 2 year old performance to back it up.

The Best In Show family has to be one of the hottest in the business and linebreeding to it has yeilded some spectacular results. Best In Show is the dam of Monroe who is the grand dam of Domesday. Best In Show is also the ancestress of Redoutes Choice and is best known for her champion sons and successful sires Try My Best and El Gran Senor. :y:

This freshman sire left a quality 2 yr old GII winner today - Pressday in Brisbane to go with his many other stakes performers this season. I bred two 2009 foals by this stallion and will be presenting them at the 2011 yearling sales. He is standing the 2010 season at $10,000 and is the value sire in Australia.

what sort nature they got ?