RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
POPA GAS

Manawatu Standard

and how did you know my birthday eton lol cheers Jim

I was going to come up with something clever and say by searching old police records lol's.......however it was racecafe that dobbed you in on the bottom of there page

cheers mate

I was going to come up with something clever and say by searching old police records lol's.......however it was racecafe that dobbed you in on the bottom of there page

cheers mate

Possibly i didnt think of that gees it is an age thing cheers Jim ps shhhh police records lol

I have been involved 17 here but been in dogs since 1956 I agree with what your saying but ACTION is better we need i repeat to form an OTBA in the CD thats militant enough to take all those mentioned in posts to task about how things are happening not only in CD. I would join and be active if you did in any way possible to see the end of this sham of management.cheers Jim

Jim an OTBA may be part of a solution but not the panacea. Likewise militancy is part not all of it. Militancy and stridency in the wrong situation can be just as destructive as anything else.

A good OTBA requires judgement as to when to take up a strident and militant advocacy role, when working behind the scenes tactics are more appropriate and when cooperation with clubs and GRNZ is needed. All of these at the wrong times are harmful but at the right time productive.

But then it's all academic anyway as people only want to talk about it, not actually do anything constructive and only get excited about the concept when something upsets them and then forget about it till the next time they get upset.

It's not only the CD that would benefit from a progressive and constructive OBTA and regionally isolated ones without the national infrastructure of a parent body would be as effective as pips in a banana.

Jim an OTBA may be part of a solution but not the panacea. Likewise militancy is part not all of it. Militancy and stridency in the wrong situation can be just as destructive as anything else.

A good OTBA requires judgement as to when to take up a strident and militant advocacy role, when working behind the scenes tactics are more appropriate and when cooperation with clubs and GRNZ is needed. All of these at the wrong times are harmful but at the right time productive.

But then it's all academic anyway as people only want to talk about it, not actually do anything constructive and only get excited about the concept when something upsets them and then forget about it till the next time they get upset.

It's not only the CD that would benefit from a progressive and constructive OBTA and regionally isolated ones without the national infrastructure of a parent body would be as effective as pips in a banana.

Fair enough Jim