RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE EXPAT

NZ GOY AWARDS

And now light ice has edited his previous comment. It's OK to have your opinion but stand by it. Always going to get people who don't agree but don't change what you've said.

Who's the cat now? Speaking from your analogy of a cat

Yes I agree entirely Dusty,it's what defines a forum!

Everyone's entitled to there opinion,for the last few weeks now there's been much discussion over here in each state about contenders,for individual awards as there season has just finished here also.

They've just started there national series heats & finals in each state as well..culminating in the Australian National Sprint & Distance Championships being held in Perth WA this month.

But most of the chatter taking place is who'll win the Australian GOTY,hence the reasoning why I created this post a few weeks back hoping we could also be proud of our product as well.

So let's rid ourselves of the tunnel vision & allow people to post there thoughts,without being shot down in flames!

Taylor , I was going to stay off your comments on piggy back , but then you would know you have p...ed me off..

But do you remember on our trip across the ferry to ch ch you had the guts to tell me thrilling butcha was not right and would not win the derby,but our vet at matamata has a natural pain killer called trim something , I cant remember , but you said your trainer uses it all the time ....  I will ask the riu to investigate the so called pain killer to see who has it been givin to and why ??????

I believe it is a product called Traumeel, totally natural and safe to use, a lot of trainers have been using it for years and years in fact including myself and is totally clean, unlike whatever your dogs have been getting, well the ones that returned a positive anyway.

With James Mason working for you I am sure you are well aware of what Traumeel is but you feel the need to cast dispertions over one of the cleanest trainers you could possibly get, sad Steve, really sad.

Taylor , I was going to stay off your comments on piggy back , but then you would know you have p...ed me off..

But do you remember on our trip across the ferry to ch ch you had the guts to tell me thrilling butcha was not right and would not win the derby,but our vet at matamata has a natural pain killer called trim something , I cant remember , but you said your trainer uses it all the time ....  I will ask the riu to investigate the so called pain killer to see who has it been givin to and why ??????

whats said on the  ferry should stay on the  ferry

Steve you wanker don't make shit up! Just because you are unhappy with my opinion on piggyback! I didn't say any of those things I don't have a bad word to say about Karen so don't start your shit! Your the positive swab expert don't try dragging a hard working non cheating trainer

down!

I believe it is a product called Traumeel, totally natural and safe to use, a lot of trainers have been using it for years and years in fact including myself and is totally clean, unlike whatever your dogs have been getting, well the ones that returned a positive anyway.

With James Mason working for you I am sure you are well aware of what Traumeel is but you feel the need to cast dispertions over one of the cleanest trainers you could possibly get, sad Steve, really sad.

does james mason work  for him  i dont think so  surely not

you haven't done yourself any  favours with that post,   the top trainers in respective fields whether gallops trots or greyhounds,   they  learn to handle criticism ,    you dont see the likes osay chris waller getting upset isomeone calls one ohis horses a cat it happens everyday with  upset punters who dont like losing money perhaps your letting those positives get to you whats happened has happened 

Steve you wanker don't make shit up! Just because you are unhappy with my opinion on piggyback! I didn't say any of those things I don't have a bad word to say about Karen so don't start your shit! Your the positive swab expert don't try dragging a hard working non cheating trainer

down!

Piggy Back may not be racing at his best but hes had problems, come back and still in top grade and not far from the best of them. Butcha hasn't won for three months and when it did win looked dodgy. Saw the replay of derby yesterday, hmmmm

Well I think the GOY should be out of the top 10. Bev

Sozin's Comet 42 28 5 4 $54,450 Bright Star 37 23 4 1 $39,530 Really Clever 37 22 4 4 $55,890 Blitzing Mayhem 39 21 5 3 $56,890 Dixie Lee 28 20 0 1 $30,110 Lochinvar Brando 56 20 9 4 $99,960 Explosive Osti 63 19 13 6 $38,335 Popsome Tags 35 19 8 4 $28,675 Run Lacey Run 51 19 13 7 $42,798 Botany Downs 39 18 6 4 $27,600

This is my opinion ( for what it's worth). I don't think for one minute that Steve was doubting Walsh or her training , he was pointing out what Taylor is like. The thread was an interesting one till Taylor decided to bag , for no other reason than to try and up another dogs chances of GOTY , piggy back. With this needless and childish attack ( he couldn't even make it constructive criticism) he and only him has brought up all the rubbish again when everybody else including Steve had moved on. I really think that is what we should all do now and just talk about the awards. Tony.

And by the way I do care about what someone says about my dogs , and who are you to say Chris waller dos'nt.....O shit of course a no all..

chris waller doesnt get on websites and talk crap and spread rumours just remember steve you are talking about a young kids livelihood here  do you feel  good now 

Wow this thread has taken hard turn into the gutter. For someone to pull out drugging statements from a personal conversation is lower than low....I hope people come on here and start lifting the lid on a few statements from personal conversations had with the whistle blower seeing as though he obviously doesn't see anything wrong with doing it himself.