RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Security guard coward

On what planet is that 'acceptable',he was there to do a job and failed,this planet is geared heavily towards health and safety and he will be facing assault charges as well as OSH,if I dig a hole on my property and a burglar breaks a leg I'm to blame,this guy is a harmless streaker struck blind by a 'proffessional 'in a manner endangering his well being . I have seen doorman in town on two occasions throw harmless drunks down stairs and one ended on life support,they are glorified thugs just wanting to flex muscle,and in my vast clubbing experience I'd say 95% have sub 70 IQs

No doubt about it, the moron "security guard" is an out and out coward alright.

I've been going to sporting events for longer than I care to remember, and have seen dozens of streakers, and I'm yet to see one that was a danger to anyone. No, they shouldn't be out out there, but other than making a pest of themselves, and earning a few free beers from their mates, who exactly are they harming?

That was probably the most cowardly cheap shot  I've even seen on a rugby paddock. Hopefully the streaker is OK, as he could easily have had his neck or back broken by that moron.

I for one hope the cheap shot coward ends up facing assault charges.

On what planet is that 'acceptable',he was there to do a job and failed,this planet is geared heavily towards health and safety and he will be facing assault charges as well as OSH,if I dig a hole on my property and a burglar breaks a leg I'm to blame,this guy is a harmless streaker struck blind by a 'proffessional 'in a manner endangering his well being . I have seen doorman in town on two occasions throw harmless drunks down stairs and one ended on life support,they are glorified thugs just wanting to flex muscle,and in my vast clubbing experience I'd say 95% have sub 70 IQs

You may be right about a sub 70 IQ however the fact is that after 1 drink most Kiwi's IQ is non exsistant.How else could you explain the violence and car crashes that occur involving booze.

No doubt some people shouldn't be drinking firewater crusty,the driving stats are terrible for sober driver let alone those who drink in excess and drive,to easy to get a licence.give me a half cut driver over a sober Asian any day

hmm, let me see,

a guy runs on the field, illegally (now), then bleats how he was arrested ... :lol:

He's not bleating rambler.....he's not even pressing charges.....people still have rights regardless of their transgressions,I would rate streaking a little on the low end of criminal behaviour,this thug hit him like he was packing an Uzi

fudge him ... ;)

hmm, let me see,

a guy runs on the field, illegally (now),  then bleats how he was arrested ... :lol:

fudge him ... ;)

No, A "smart arse" runs on the field, prancing and smiling, waving to his mates and forgetting to run and sidestep (Streaker 101).

He gets blindsided. Isn't that just karma?

No doubt about it, the moron "security guard" is an out and out coward alright.

I've been going to sporting events for longer than I care to remember, and have seen dozens of streakers, and I'm yet to see one that was a danger to anyone. No, they shouldn't be out out there, but other than making a pest of themselves, and earning a few free beers from their mates, who exactly are they harming?

That was probably the most cowardly cheap shot  I've even seen on a rugby paddock. Hopefully the streaker is OK, as he could easily have had his neck or back broken by that moron.

I for one hope the cheap shot coward ends up facing assault charges.

..word for word, my thoughts :o

the extent his neck snapped back, it's a minor wonder he Didn't get it Broken! [thank goodness for the couple of drinks he'd probably had before 'the deed'][relaxed physique and spine]

Executed?

I believe the fines should be much greater and then we'd have less of these idiots.  In Australia they got sick of people running onto the cricket grounds so they upped the fines and now hardly anyone does it.  If we wanted to watch nudity we wouldn't be watching rugby.