RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Turny

Place 6 paid $2.20 today

Record at Addington today

why would you bother with this joke - soon they will be tempting Dishlicker lovers with the "dog of all dogs" Triple Trio.

Sorry your guaranteed stake of a $million reduced to $20K - another joke and kick for Dishlicker lovers

Enjoy it

Triple Trio is the gallops special that they decided to dump on the greyhounds. I preffered the 20k quaddie even thought I keep bombing out. Place 6 at Auckland last week paid over $900, got to be watching them more often. Addington is not the best place for pick 6's.

Triple Trio is the gallops special that they decided to dump on the greyhounds. I preffered the 20k quaddie even thought I keep bombing out. Place 6 at Auckland last week paid over $900, got to be watching them more often. Addington is not the best place for pick 6's.

Yep, quaddies are far better than triple trio and place 6.  I've seen place 6 in dogs pay over $1000 a few times.  

What is it that codes feel the need to slag other codes off and specifically greyhound racing .. I was raised on equine racing but then I fell in love with the name Slug White Bale :) .. and for me greyhound racing is another way of letting this code do what they do best.. run fast and race.. just like horses..  I enjoy watching them, they are random at times, I'll give you that :) .. and they don't follow give way rules too well :) ..  but I think things would go a lot more smoothly if codes learnt to work with each other in NZ.. god knows.. working alone isn't going too well and we just don't have the population to be able to go it alone.

why would you bother with this joke - soon they will be tempting Dishlicker lovers with the "dog of all dogs" Triple Trio.

Sorry your guaranteed stake of a $million reduced to $20K - another joke and kick for Dishlicker lovers

Enjoy it

have a wee lick at the dogs and get stiffed today turny? that's the best thing about punting on the dogs. All the horse punters who can't help themselves and crank up the pools. Keep it coming mate:)

Enjoy it

Even a $1 all up on the 6 favourites would get you $3.90 very much robbed and this on top of a $1 double at Auckland on Sunday !!!

Even a $1 all up on the 6 favourites would get you $3.90 very much robbed and this on top of a $1 double at Auckland on Sunday !!!

Yeah, it's just simply the luck of the draw.  Sometimes you get overs, sometimes you get unders.  

Didn't have a bet bblunt and john doe - don't punt Dishlickers at all. Never have, never will.

Only takeP6 in Melbourne and Trentham

My standard bet for P6 is 1 $10 unit with one selection each race - 1000% not 5% thanks

And oh yes good when it rolls in paying several hundred I can assure you - I single one horse per race in every bet I have - not into "stacking the odds" for a small payout - it is all duck or no dinner for me that's why I initially posted - but really  $2.20 - you have to be joking - that will attract the punters

Anyway enjoy the Dishlickers

Don't see the need for the 'dishklickers' dig but whatever.

It's all maths really init..

If $3.90 was the all-up on the favs and all the roughies came in with them, you'd get overs. Because the 2nd and 3rd favs came in regularly you have to expect less than $3.90. The place 6 was easier to pick than the all-up so unders expected.

The $1 double at Auckland was weird alright but not totally unexpected. Only 60% or thereabouts is paid out by the tab on the double and 15% on the concession and they keep the rest. So in a $400 pool, if $240 of it is on one selection, e.g., Bright Star/Run Lacey Run it will pay $1. That's what must have happened.

Don't see the need for the 'dishklickers' dig but whatever.

It's all maths really init..

If $3.90 was the all-up on the favs and all the roughies came in with them, you'd get overs. Because the 2nd and 3rd favs came in regularly you have to expect less than $3.90. The place 6 was easier to pick than the all-up so unders expected.

The $1 double at Auckland was weird alright but not totally unexpected. Only 60% or thereabouts is paid out by the tab on the double and 15% on the concession and they keep the rest. So in a $400 pool, if $240 of it is on one selection, e.g., Bright Star/Run Lacey Run it will pay $1. That's what must have happened.

That's right.  If ALL the faves come in you generally get unders because so many 'mug' punters just take it cos usually they just want to get a collect.  Like with Pick 6, the more roughies you get, there's usually a cumulative effect.  

Not dising the Dishlickers at all - if you re-read the threads I have posted, I am actually saying your code, which I DO NOT BET ON, is not being treated well - in fact poorly in my view and I am surprised our own supporters aren't commenting on this - but so be it

Anyway enjoy your code

Not me in the place 6 today lad. Looked a short one with plenty of hot favourites likely to place at least. The only good place 6s are when you have a short field or 2 (NTD) and a couple of very open races. Didin't fancy Beersies from out in 8 today mate with a few in close which really like Ascot. Good run all the same. You must be rapt with the way he's come back showing what he can do

Yep pretty stoked how the lad has come back after a injury break. From jumping last to fourth at the end of the race, very happy that didn't crash to the rails like he use to and was looking good going round the outer until he got pushed wide on the corner.

Got my next pup that will be ready Sep/Oct who is doing everything well, exciting times ahead.

I see place 6 paid $4 at Addington trots last night with up to 14 runners in the field. Makes the greyhound $2.20 look ok and to be expected from time to time. Been some beauts in the dogs lately. Yesterday's $347 at Addington with only 7 runners and still 3 divvies in the first. And the Wanganui $11 was great with multiple anchors. I took 1,1,1,1,1,1 :) go the blunt!

You r so right Mr Blunt ........ followed your advice and got 500% of the Addington P6 yesterday. Split my normal $10 unit in the last (silly me) as my normal bet would have returned $3,500 - but not complaining as my account $1700 the better today - thank you doggies

My first ever bet on the dogs

You r so right Mr Blunt ........ followed your advice and got 500% of the Addington P6 yesterday. Split my normal $10 unit in the last (silly me) as my normal bet would have returned $3,500 - but not complaining as my account $1700 the better today - thank you doggies

My first ever bet on the dogs

Awsm! You'll be hooked now. I used to bet on everything but now 95% is on the dogs. Haven't got the time to keep track of what horse trainers are up to, what race they're setting for and track biases and all that. I no longer get irate at a dodgy ride or drive. You can't get angry at a dog! It's better for your sanity and allows me to have a punt and a life:)