RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sunlineboy

Comp Results

The Tigers and the Rabbits winning helped us beat the averages this past week.

19 right, and only 8 wrong - over 70% strike rate, after two weeks at 50%.

SLB - I've got Jack Attack on the "goooone" list. One life going into the weekend and the Panthers got beat.

S14 is done... Any suggestions on opening a new sport?.... The WC is a couple of weeks away. Von suggested h2h golf betting but any others spring to mind?

being introduced....as it's a few weeks until I can start taking top 4 certainties The Naki in the ITM cup each week....just get on people :D

Jezza

being introduced....as it's a few weeks until I can start taking top 4 certainties The Naki in the ITM cup each week....just get on people :D

Jezza

Baaah... Another mistake... No spreadsheet, just two webpages open....

Jack Attack is gone then.

Round 4 Results:

2 lives:

Von Cettes

Bert

Bradez

1 Life:

Ziggy09

Chris Taylor

ReillyM

Goodlobster

Properispomenon

Dilligaf

Jack Attack

The Crucible

N1mue

Redrew2000

Mrs Bert

Wackj

Gooooone:

Razorsharp

Gunit

Intense

Brown Fox

The Torch

Butch James

Onthenose

Mr Winbig

Wow!... And just like that, there are only 3 people left with 2 lives!!... We lost 8 players also. The two favs Von and Bert still looking strong, with the tab letting the odds on Bradez go out a little bit to $7.50 from $5.50... The other 12 players will have to tread lightly if they are to win!

Good luck.

Round 5 results

2 lives:

Von Cettes

Bradez

1 Life:

Bert

Ziggy09

Properispomenon

Jack Attack

N1mue

Gooooone:

ReillyM

Goodlobster

Wackj

Redrew2000

Dilligaf

Mrs Bert

Chris Taylor

Crucible

We lost 8 from the comp and Bert from the two lifers'.. Von and Brad steady in the betting at $2 a piece. How long can the guys with one life hold on for?

As for the other guy....the less said the better!

lol, this is one of the first racecafe comps ive entered. Others being the Winter Harness comp last year. So I'll get the rising star award no doubt.

and if your insinuating I dont play by the rules, I either didnt get the line from the NZTAB or was mistaken by 2 points. Put -5.5 instead of -7.5.

Go and blow someone elses candle out mate. Haha

Round 5 results

2 lives:

Von Cettes

Bradez

1 Life:

Bert

Ziggy09

Properispomenon

Jack Attack

N1mue

Gooooone:

ReillyM

Goodlobster

Wackj

Redrew2000

Dilligaf

Mrs Bert

Chris Taylor

Crucible

We lost 8 from the comp and Bert from the two lifers'.. Von and Brad steady in the betting at $2 a piece. How long can the guys with one life hold on for?

Jack Attack was eliminated 2-3 weeks ago and hasn't (rightfully) submitted a pick for the past two weeks. He's doing well to stay on the one life list :)

I hope you're studying philosophy or something else that's inconsequential because your attention to detail is appalling to say the least dazza!

Ha. Lucky you didnt win, I might have put the money into one of your other alias's accounts by accident.

Round 6 results

2 lives:

Von Cettes

Bradez

Well didnt that clear out quickly!!

This could be decided next week. Good luck.

how has Picket Form Fencelines 'logic' stood up? :cool:

ps. is there a 1st 2nd prize? or just the Winner?

Only two contestants left.....sounds like your kind of number dazza......surely even you can't stuff it up from here on in!

Good luck arriving at a winner though, as it's obvious Brad is just going to keep on doing what he did last weekend, in that he'll wait for Von Cettes to name his play and then copy it.

ATTN Von and Brad.

Would you rather play out your two lives, or make it sudden death from here?

Doesnt bother me.

Von can decide that.

Good luck arriving at a winner though, as it's obvious Brad is just going to keep on doing what he did last weekend, in that he'll wait for Von Cettes to name his play and then copy it.

haha, your a negative kind of guy. Just admit you have no idea about anything else apart from Wellington rugby and we'll all be happy.

In other news I was happy to collect my hundred dollars from a STUPID forum member that thought you could beat me in this competition.

ATTN Von and Brad.

Would you rather play out your two lives, or make it sudden death from here?

G,day Sunny

Iv'e got a suggestion, we'll have to run it past Brad first.

This weekend since we have 2 lives left we make 2 selections, (to speed things up), but they cannot be the same selection/team, the person who posts first has that selection/team.

However you can change your mind or cancel your selection right up to kick off, as sometimes the elements can have a huge bearing on the outcome.

Once one person has lost a life we revert back to 1 selection per week.

Now if I win Sunny, and it's a big if, as Bradez is a worthy opponent.

This is what we'll do with the $50, I will make 1 selection per week for 9 weeks, if I get 9 in a row(based on a $1-85 selection) we will have just over 12 thousand for which 5 will be for you and 5 for me, the other 2k I will get you to hold onto until next season, I will run a similar comp, with a twist to it next year that will run from the start of the Super 14 season right through to the Semi Finals of the NRL, 2 players per week will be eliminated and the winner will recieve the 2k, i won't go into details about it as it probably won't happen.

1) Bradez will probably beat me OR

2) I will be pushing to get 9 in a row

But it's worth a shot.

Anyway always look forward to this comp, good onya for reinventing it Sunny.

Cheers Darryl

Good luck Brad

:)