RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

NZ HERALD RUGBY COVERAGE.

Picked up my copy of Saturdays NZ Herald only to find at least 6 pages dedicated to rugby.Thats it .Subscription cancellation coming up.There must be more to NZ than bloody rugby.All though i have heard that more people would rather watch a game of rugby between 2 teams of maggots on a dead sheep ,than attend a forum on improving our education system.

Monday Herald only had 9 pages dedicated to Rugby.Are there other sports played in this little outpost in the South Pacific.

What other sports are there?

yes I miss it.used to watch it Sunday nights.No bells no whistles,whoops there were whistles,no TMO no pocket ref  and no endless replays to see if the ewe went in the gate.

So relaxing you could doze off to it :D

I know this will cut no ice with you Crusty, being the grumpy bastard you are, but at least the article was a positive "feelgood" story.

The great All Black returns to his little country club, where his Dad still pulls the pints and makes his All Black son pay for his beer. Much better than what we usually get, which consists of some upset person who has been wronged by the Public Health system or CYF or ACC, or stood down by their school for having a snotty nose, or hasn't been allowed to immigrate to NZ, or is being asked to leave NZ....etc etc.

Give me "Bloody boring" Dan the Man playing rugby for his club, while I drink my coffee, any day.

I know this will cut no ice with you Crusty, being the grumpy bastard you are, but at least the article was a positive "feelgood" story.

The great All Black returns to his little country club, where his Dad still pulls the pints and makes his All Black son pay for his beer. Much better than what we usually get, which consists of some upset person who has been wronged by the Public Health system or CYF or ACC, or stood down by their school for having a snotty nose, or hasn't been allowed to immigrate to NZ, or is being asked to leave NZ....etc etc.

Give me "Bloody boring" Dan the Man playing rugby for his club, while I drink my coffee, any day.

Feelgood story what a load of rubbish.A rugby player earning 500k plus a year returns to play against a bunch of amateurs after swooning around America trying to pass as a celebrity.Meanwhile thousands of people in CHCH await house repairs as they look forward to another shitty CHCH winter.Afeelgood story would be repairs to all houses to be completed by Xmas 2014.