RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nadzeya Ostapchuk

Karapiro Pet Lodge

GAP?!  I don't think that GAp has anything to do with this . If you read the http://greyhoundsnz.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/a-long-avaited-blog-post-please-share.html , you will see the Karapiro kennels have been pushed to resign by Ms J Eyley from GAP. I personally think that GAP is being bypassed by GRNZA in case of Karapiro kennels. I think that GRNZA has actually decided to take matters in their own hands -due to corruption in GAP. Just my 2cents. Cheers

Is this with or without the help of GAP ?

GAP?! I don't think that GAp has anything to do with this . If you read the http://greyhoundsnz....ease-share.html , you will see the Karapiro kennels have been pushed to resign by Ms J Eyley from GAP. I personally think that GAP is being bypassed by GRNZA in case of Karapiro kennels. I think that GRNZA has actually decided to take matters in their own hands -due to corruption in GAP. Just my 2cents. Cheers

GAP?! I don't think that GAp has anything to do with this . If you read the http://greyhoundsnz....ease-share.html , you will see the Karapiro kennels have been pushed to resign by Ms J Eyley from GAP. I personally think that GAP is being bypassed by GRNZA in case of Karapiro kennels. I think that GRNZA has actually decided to take matters in their own hands -due to corruption in GAP. Just my 2cents. Cheers

Still pushing your own agenda :)

Well it's hard to see it any other way isn't it? The association obviously has total faith in the job Karapiro kennels have done and realised it was an issue with Jacqui and her way she deals with people.

Glad to see the association actually doing so something for a change, shows that they can change things and get things done when they want to, need to see more of this in other areas of the code.

Well 'eyespy kennels' -  im tired of some of you here who verbally attack the writer and at the same time you do not answer questions posed by myself and the blog website and a few other people. your personal attack on the whistleblower is not an answer to the questions she asked. What is your comment on the GAP annual report statistics? This document was written by GAP and only analysed on blog website .even the link to original document was give - encouraging readers to go and read and check themselves!!!. Numbers quoted are correct as per GAP AR....Fatima did not write them or make them up. Those numbers are not anybody's 'opinion', methinks.
What is your opinion on money held in GAP trust and on declining acceptance rate of dogs into the program ? call Charities commission (I did yesterday) and check the amount of money kept in GAPtrust account (it is now up to $160K for your information). What is your comment on flights invoices? on Karpiro kennels email? or did Fatima mock up this email in photoshop maybe...? why don't you check with Karapiro kennels owners whether that is the case, and  let us know? 
Did you check with individuals who Fatima has quoted on her website - were they misquoted? their full names were published and quotes - you are saying they were misquoted? do tell us. because if those quotes are correct  -then this is not just one individual 'with a chip on her shoulder' complaining. Look again, she is quoting 4 more people in this lone website post alone, and publishes their full names! Namely: Joel Welch, Fiona Neill, Kaye and Ray Lord from karapiro kennels themselves! This is FOUR more people who are unhappy and feel wronged. Are you saying they were misquoted?  Or are they all 'mad with a big axe' aswell? So now we have 5  mad people? Add me to that as I was fired too  - plus a number of people in my region who were forced to resign or were fired , and I know them personally. So now, you have at least a dozen 'mad people' from all regions in NZ, who don't even know each other, but who are all mad and with chips on their shoulders, complaining about GAP management???? Give me a break will you.

you and your ilk seem to concentrate on rubbishing the whistleblower and personally attack her and call her names... that seems to be the attitude of  very biased and person with head in the sand. why don't you discuss the alegations instead? and present arguments which prove these alegations are unsubstantiated. why are you avoiding discussing them and putting the blame on the writer?

Look at the end of the day there has been a cock up , call it what you like .. Sonja and her team at the time were great ( this included fatimina )  I would pick up and take gap dogs at no cost between the south island and north with no problem because of these people they are special people , I think grnz have done the right thing with karapiro these people have huge passion and love for our dogs and it was real sad when they gave up , GAP have done a fantastic job , but now GRNZ need to take over as we need total control ,no ones to blame ,we need to move forward....I for one think Ray and Kay are a major part in our hounds future.....