RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Dream collector

Yes, really bad news, was such an excitement machine.

He hasn't looked himself the last 2 starts though and combine that with racing on a track conducive to injuries they were taking a risk racing him there and unfortunately paid the price.

Agreed . And being the derby heats he was up against some handy dogs or would have been and it would have made him push himself to learn the tactics needed to win the spion rose

so sad to see such a beautiful dog as he is break down, it can happen on any track but dogs with his style are not suited to Hatrick as when a front running dog runs 29s out in front they don't get caught at Hatrick, I hope he gets well and is offered at Stud would be interesting to see what he would throw cheers

Totally agree and it just shows by that what the cd trainers have to put up with in the way the track is done watching it on tv it just get wetter and wetter no wonder the fast dogs get injured as they just slip and slide wanganui claims yet another top dog

Well the President just got re-elected didn't he so nothing will ever change, the track is a disgrace and always will be, why you would risk a really good dog there is beyond me, sad but true, NZhas just lost its flagship dog and its a real shame.

Ive noticed in the past that the track looks wet,

and looked up the weather and track conditions to find its been fine.

track rated as good,Why do they need to put so much water on the track!!

Wanganui track is a disgrace. Good dogs or not I refuse to race mine there and won't until it is fixed but according to them the track is fine. Sad for the connections of Dream Collector but could have been avoided if the club had for once listened to it's members

Missed the interview on trackside with Dave Fahey tonight, my mate told me he said Dream Collector ran home in 11.04 over a sprint recently? That's unbelievable, and very exciting to hear he may not be finished on the race track yet! Would love to see him back to his best as he is a freakish talent!