RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Dream collector

Mighty impressive once again tonight. Geez if the Fahey's can keep this dog switched on then he will be an absolute force over the next 12 months. Has a motor and a half but also looks like he has a few demons in his head. Already received 3 tickets for not chasing in aus. On ya V.C!

Mighty impressive once again tonight. Geez if the Fahey's can keep this dog switched on then he will be an absolute force over the next 12 months. Has a motor and a half but also looks like he has a few demons in his head. Already received 3 tickets for not chasing in aus. On ya V.C!

Is that right with the tickets, gee?  Exciting times with him, Sweet Rubyjane and Kilchurn new to the scene.  

With Dixie Lee retired, Piggy Back aging and Bright Star losing her touch a bit we could do with a standout or 2.   

Would have to be the run of the season for 13/14.If he stays sound & rids himself of his issues,this dog has star written all over him!

He's in the right hands if they need fixing (issues),once he flattens out this dog,does he cover some ground!!

This time next year all going well,he could be in line for GOY!

Good luck to all concerned,he's very exciting to watch.Dogs like this bring people back to the track.

Nothing excites more than reading of the exploits,of dogs back home.In this weeks edition of the NGF,there's a write up on Dream Collector's magnificent win at Addington,after he missed away badly then circumnavigated the field to win running away.

At least he's getting the attention he so justly deserves over here in Oz!

It's a pity Sky Channel's "The Catching Pen" is in recess at the minute,as I'm sure they would've had something regarding this amazing dog!

There's also a write up on Greyhound Data that just adds to the hype.

Good luck to connections tomorrow night,only bad luck can beat him for mine!

Nothing excites more than reading of the exploits,of dogs back home.In this weeks edition of the NGF,there's a write up on Dream Collector's magnificent win at Addington,after he missed away badly then circumnavigated the field to win running away.

At least he's getting the attention he so justly deserves over here in Oz!

It's a pity Sky Channel's "The Catching Pen" is in recess at the minute,as I'm sure they would've had something regarding this amazing dog!

There's also a write up on Greyhound Data that just adds to the hype.

Good luck to connections tomorrow night,only bad luck can beat him for mine!

I think he'll get rolled tomorrow night.  

Is running 30.1 after slowish beginnings dusty,They need to run 30 flat to have any chance...little mother use to be a tardy beginner then started leading so who knows what may transpire,out in front out of trouble....leads and breaks 29.8 ?

Is running 30.1 after slowish beginnings dusty,They need to run 30 flat to have any chance...little mother use to be a tardy beginner then started leading so who knows what may transpire,out in front out of trouble....leads and breaks 29.8 ?

I think he'll find trouble.  These big race finals are much tougher than heats and this is a far better field than the Ashburton Cup that he won.  There are a few in this field that went around the same time last week and will be handier to the first bend.  

This dog makes his own luck! His track sense is phenomenal,you'd swear there was a jockey on board?

I'm sure all would agree this race,had some very handy dogs engaged.

Once again he was last on settling from the squeeze,whacked on the afterburners & the rest is history!

When we're privileged to watch a dog go around,with the desire to chase like Dream Collector.All goes well for NZ Greyhound Racing!

To break 30secs so effortlessly was astounding! If he's running time in the midst of winter,what's he capable of later in the year??

Luck plays a huge part in dog racing I need no convincing of that,but Dream Collector makes his own,he's just that good!

He's a revelation,a promoters dream is the collector!

Congrats to all his connections,he's a super champ in the making.

Very kind of you Dusty,but no more than your good self!

For me it's all about the sport,& those involved from the battler to our master trainers,who do the hard yards,& deserve much more credit than they're given.Because without there input we've got no industry!

When something special comes along (Dream Collector) & hopefully many more hot on his tail,then I'm urging all to jump on board & talk up this great sport of ours.Thanks for the kind words Dusty.

I've just been looking over Dream Collector's form line and may have detected something worth noting.

He is unbeaten from the odd numbered boxes winning all nine of his starts from them.

If you look at the even numbered boxes it shows seven starts for two wins & one placing.

Maybe the extra time in the box is of help to him to get settled prior to the jump?

Box 4 tonight from which he's had two starts for nothing thus far.

Favourite punters beware!

He won't be seeing any of my dosh at FF $1.40/$1.10, that's for sure!

Good luck to him never the less, I'm a fan. :)

This guy has the freak factor, but i was dissapointed by his run last night, he really shouldve picked up the dog in front. He wont be able to do these things at Wanganui, the roomy Addington track suits him. Be interesting to see what he does on a one turn track, but for a good dog to become a great dog, you have to do things right. If he gets 700+ we may see him become a similar dog to know Peace or Thrilling brat, racing over 500 and 700.

yeh just casually won the futurity at his fourth start.

thats what i mean alltheway, good dogs....not great ones, if he wants to get that status then you have to do things right. i was still dissapointed with the run. I would not be surprised if he comes out and wins the final by 6. Track sense is priceless, but ive seen dogs that loop the field before, slow away and then go around them, becasue he has the raw pace and talent to do it. but true track sense if finding your way through, taking the right decisions, railing and looping sometimes. One i loved to watch was riddleman at auckland, there was a time when he won five in a row at aucks and Wang, and winning the wellington cup. Anyway, under Daves guidance lets hope he reaches his full potential.