RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

South Island Bred and Trained Horses

Not sure where you got your info from Cubie Pubes......

Nth Island horses win far more races when they come down to the sth island, than the other way around. Nth island form seems stronger to me.

So, out of all the results we've had in Sydney/Brisbane this year, of which have been from SI?

What a stupid question as usual from you.I will ask how many have started in Queensland/Sydney,i will help you out,the answer is NONE,So how can the SI have a winner?Geezs :(

Ha, thanks for making my point that much stronger...

So not only are they not winning, they aren't even starting... why? Because they're not good enough. I wonder about you sometimes.

It's a bit like saying how can NZ 100m sprinters win Olympic gold when we don't have starters...

So not only are they not winning, they aren't even starting... why? Because they're not good enough. I wonder about you sometimes.

It's a bit like saying how can NZ 100m sprinters win Olympic gold when we don't have starters...

You haven't won the US Masters yet - get out and spend more time practicing.

I think you would have to ask who wins the majority of big races when money goes on line at Christchurch  Cup Week ,  1000. , 2000 Guineas etc.  Agree with Sunline Boy, nothing to stop SI horses running in  Cox Plates,  Doncasters etc. Simple question  is if they are good enough why aren't they shooting at big money on offer  ? 

Geezs you are a dick,the most recent horse that went over was P Richards sprinter and won,the last SI I can remember going over to Brisbane was Canterbury Belle and she won a G1.

It comes down to numbers and per capita the SI punches above it's weight,something that you Sunloon don't.

You could then  also fairly use the same argument   with North island pacers , when  you look at number of NZ Cups NI horses  won in a row, but when you try and use the numbers argument  there,  South Islanders  don't seem to accept the argument. 

very hard for a south island horse to be ready for the 2000 and 1000 guineas due to the winters we get down here the horses dont do as well in the cold. the north island has alot more horses than down here so should get alot more results. nothing like going to riccarton and getting some of the prizemoney that the northeners just think they will get. travel is the biggest thing against the SI when going to australia

so all horses are from chch are they??? good one be sure to open your other eye! 4 and a half hours float plus plane ride from dunedin 8 hours float plus plane from southland not like under 2 hours floating to auckland like NI

Are (on average) better than North Island Bred and Trained Horses !

What a stupid question as usual from you.I will ask how many have started in Queensland/Sydney,i will help you out,the answer is NONE,So how can the SI have a winner?Geezs :(

you guys are joking arent you?