RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dustydreamnz

Could lightning strike twice...

for the Ahern kennel?  

Could Sweet Rubyjane be as good or even better than Little Mother?  

3 from 3 on 3 different tracks all in sensational times and whelped August 12 so well under 2yo.  

Guess it will depend how she handles the rough stuff in the top grade but sky is the limit.  

A lot of the Ahern dogs (and most dogs in general at that) run sensational times down against lower opposition but very rarely do they cope up in class or in black tie races. I can name a few who have struggled since arriving in c4-c5 but don't get me wrong, this bitch does look very interesting and exciting and I cannot wait to see how good she can go against our best. Wouldn't mind owning a leg as her times do suggest that she will cope, but we will just have to wait and see :)

I do think its a bit to early to be saying that, we dont really know how well shes jumping down the lower grades, you see this all the time, it wiill be an ineresting dog to watch in the future anyway with some top times being run already

I just think she has that potential.  Obviously stake money wise nothing has come close to 'The Mother' in NZ.  

A lot of the Ahern dogs (and most dogs in general at that) run sensational times down against lower opposition but very rarely do they cope up in class or in black tie races. I can name a few who have struggled since arriving in c4-c5 but don't get me wrong, this bitch does look very interesting and exciting and I cannot wait to see how good she can go against our best. Wouldn't mind owning a leg as her times do suggest that she will cope, but we will just have to wait and see :)

It would be interesting to see how many dogs this kennel has had that have earnt over $50 k which I regard a very good dog.  Little Mother, Hifi Allegro, Allegro Vision, Black Tie, In Command, Hot Treasure, Daddy Lowe, Rosemore Osti off the top of my head.  Not many dogs, if any have gone 29.86 on debut at Wanganui or 25.65 on debut at Palmy.  

It would be interesting to see how many dogs this kennel has had that have earnt over $50 k which I regard a very good dog.  Little Mother, Hifi Allegro, Allegro Vision, Black Tie, In Command, Hot Treasure, Daddy Lowe, Rosemore Osti off the top of my head.  Not many dogs, if any have gone 29.86 on debut at Wanganui or 25.65 on debut at Palmy.  

I understand, but the fields she has been up against haven't been too flash, almost a trial run. It's different going from dogs who have been maidens in 30-45 starts  or dogs who have PBs of 31.00/26.50 to racing dogs like Blitzing Mayhem, Lady Shambi, Sassy Road even Really Clever who can jump and run. Little Mother- I find it very hard to believe that there will be another!

She was lucky to win friday night, seems to lack early pace, and that will not help her up the grades

LUCKY to win on Friday night? Hahaha geez you must be tough to please. She ran a 30.13 ( same time as the G1 ) copping interference twice... Was a phenomonal run and her last 100m was brilliant. Put 6 lengths on them in a flash. Any dog that can run back to back 30.30s at Auckland in their 3rd and 4th start is a serious serious pup. Not even 2 years old yet, don't forget Little Mother never used to jump when she was going thru the grades and she measured up alright didn't she?

A NZ group 1 race, not exactly the flashest of group one race finals this year, the bitch has alot of strength but will find it hard at c5 if struggling to outjump c3 dogs

We will see, it won't take her long to reach c5.  It will be interesting.  

Didn't seem to enjoy being headed. I know it didn't receive much luck but times suggest that she could have a cuppa on the home bend and still win...

I don't believe she will cope in C5. No doubt she is a C5 material bitch, but yesterdays field wasn't the strongest. Backyard Bully deserves recognition. He got back, further than SRJ and managed to fly home like an absolute rocket. Good to see him finding form once again.

No doubt, she is a top bitch, but all to often we see these dogs go to the top too early and don't find things as easy... Always Welcome didnt enjoy his C5 introduction. Really Clever took a little while to win a C5...